17

Excerpt from Chapter 9,
My Story of Us.

"I think it's destiny"
Daniel spoke.

"What?" I looked at him, confused.

"You,Me..Us.I think we are really destined to meet each other." He spoke smiling at me.
"I wasn't even planning on meeting someone or to make friends that day of transfer.My goal is just to get in. Although I was scared and nervous,but then i met you.The way you smiled at me, when you asked if im okay, took my worries away, like im home, like im..safe." Daniel said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. My heart was racing right now. It's the first time that Danile said something like that.

"Wait. Why are you saying those things.Are you... dying?" I joked. Daniel shook his head and smiled at me. "It felt home because we lived like five mins away from each other,"
I added.

But the truth is my heart is going to explode right now. He's the only one who can make me feel that way.

Daniel was silent. He was just looking at me.

"B,-but..." I spoke..
"I guess you're right.Fate brought us together.No one noticed that i exist that day,except for my mom"
I giggled.
"..and then you came"
I spoke smiling.

"Do you want us to be friends forever?" Daniel asked.
.
"Yes!"I quickly answered.

"Then,its final,I'll be your friend forever Ruth.You don't have a choice!"
Daniel spoke, smirking at me.

"I'd love that idea Daniel!"
I replied staring straight at planet green eyes.
.
.
.
.

Lauren's point of view.

"Fuck." I mumbled. That's the first word that came out of my mouth when i woke up from my sad and depressing nap. Well that's exactly what happened. I fucked things up.

Its too dark in my room. I grabbed my phone and checked for the time.The light from my phone dazzled through my poor eyes. My eyes got swollen from crying like a baby.

Shit. Its 9pm.

I have tons of text messages from my secretary. I threw my phone on the side chair then covered my face with a pillow.

My tears are building up again.

Then a ray of light coated my room of darkness.

"You're awake?"
It was Lucy.

"I didn't know that you are here..."
I spoke, uncovering my face.

"Dinah called, she said she needs to do something, but she cannot leave you alone,"  Lucy spoke, she sat beside me.

"Dinah..." I mumbled.
Dinah was with me the whole day.
After what happened on the alley, she took me home. I told her everything, even what happened to me and Camz 'that night'. Dinah was so understanding, she listened to me and said the nicest and kindest words. But i still couldnt help but cry.

"Alright. What happened,"
Lucy spoke. She crossed her arms on her chest, waiting for my explanation.

"I-i said it Lucy. I confessed everything to her....To Camila"

"Then.. what happened? Does she feel the same way for you?"

"She ran away," I said.
"She said she cant love me anymore coz i broke her heart....."