11

Lauren's Point of view.

----

FOCUS LAUREN.

FOCUS..

FOCU...

FOC..

FUCK...

Camila was bitting her lip again. I could see her from my peripheral vision. Im really trying so hard to avoid myself from looking at her. But i cannot. It's like there's a magnet that's pulling my head to look or glance at her.

I sighed and I ran my right hand through my hair. 

We are in my car, im taking her home because her tires got flat, and i somehow need to make it up to her because i was not able to attend her book launch.

I lied.

I really know how to fix a flat tire. I just want to spend more time with her. I mean, i miss her too. 

It was really silent inside my car. We are not talking. Should i start the conversation?

I glanced at Camila again. She's too busy while swiping her phone.

I opened my mouth.Im about to say something when i heard my stomach growl. Shit. It was really loud.

"Woah," Camila spoke.

I blushed then avoided looking at her

"Lauren! Wow!" Camila laughed. "You have a monster inside your tummy?"

My tummy growled once more and we ended up laughing together.

"I'mm sorry," I spoke shyly.
"To be honest, i haven't eaten anything yet. After the meeting i immediately went to your book launch,"

"Oh... Lauren," Camila frowned.
"We should grab something to eat," Camila spoke concerned.

"Im okay Camz," I said. "I'll just take you home, then i will probably cook something at home,"

"You can cook now?" Camila spoke amazed.

"Oh. No. I mean, i could cook instant noodles, or just eat frozen pizza"
I spoke giggling.

"Mcdonalds!" Camila screeched.
"Lets go on drive thru," She said, while pointing at the drive thru sign.

"Mmm,"

"Please! Lolo! Im hungry too." She's begs. "My treat!"Camila shouted joyfully.

"Alright," I spoke smiling at her. "How can i say no to you?"

We stopped by at the drive thru. We both ordered Quarter Pounder with Cheese, with large coke and fries

"Cheat day?" I spoke grinning at hher

"It's our reward," Camila winked at me.

The lady on the cashier window looked at us as i lend her the money.  She furrowed her eyebrows, trying to examine us.

"Here you go," She said. "Two orders of Quarter Pounder With Cheese, large coke and fries."

I pressed my window down to accept our order.

"OMG!" The cashier shouted. "I knew it! Lauren? C-Camila?"

I awkwardly smiled at her. 

The other crew noticed us, they were crowding up  the window.

"Hi! Haha," I awkwardly smiled at them, then quickly grabbed our order.
"Thankyou, keep the change.
Goodevening,goodnight, bye!" I spoke hurriedly while i lend her the money then i drove as fast as i could. I could hear the other crew calling our names and screaming camren.