16

Camilas Point of view.

I am back at the studio again with the girls of 5H. After our surprise performance on The XFACTOR. We've been guesting on different tv shows. Although Fifth Harmony is not officially back together, we just perform randomly.

This morning we are going to perform a mash up of our greatest hits at THE TODAYSHOW.

"I'm excited!" I screamed out of excitement, when i learned that we're going to perform a full version of Sledgehammer. That's my jam

Dinah threw her water bottle on me.

"Aw! Dinah!" I complained.

"You're soo cute Mila," Dinah spoke while giggling.

"Cheechee!!"
I smashed into her then i hugged her. She's trying to push me away but i hugged her tightly. Dinah tickled me then i laughed so hard. I really love Dinah, she's my BESTESTS friend ever, if that word is acceptable. ;)

Ally and Normani are doing some vocalizations.

Lauren is on her earphones listening to the songs that we are going to perform.

Lauren has been always like this, aloof, on her own with her phone.
Nothing much has change.
Even my feelings for her.

She caught me looking at her i flashed her a smile. She smiled back then looked back at her phone. Well that's an improvement, Lauren would just stare deeply at me whenever i flashed a smile on her.

I owe her my life after she saved me last week. Even though we are back to being casual, i felt how concerned she was when i almost died. I took a deep breath and fix my shirt,i slowly walked towards her direction.

"Hi, Laur." I said.

Lauren lifted her eyebrows and looked at me. "Hey?"

"So..." I sat beside her. "Ahmm,"

Okay. Shit, why am i here again? Instead of cuddling with Dinah, i ended up creeping out beside Lauren. She was staring at me. Waiting for me to continue speaking.

"What Camz?" Lauren spoke.

Think Camila! C'mon!
"Ahm. Have you.... read my book?" I asked. Okay. Not bad.

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.
"Mmm. I have read, a few c,-chapters." She spoke, glancing at me.

"How was it?" I quickly asked.

"It was... Captivating, fascinating, heart warming, mind blowing, and.." Lauren looked at me. "Tragic?"

"Tragic?" I asked confused

"Someone told me that your book has a sad ending." Lauren spoke.

My eyes widened.
"Oh, y,-yes." I spoke, then avoided looking at her.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why does it have a sad ending?" Lauren asked.
"I,-i mean, knowing you. You're a hopeless romantic, and everything you like revolves around unicorn, bananas, the sun and the moon," She spoke smiling.

I looked at her. I found my self,unconsciously, smiling back at her. I mean, wow, Lauren Jauregui smiling at me, upclose, I'm.... stunned.
But the irony of them all is that, she made me believe that happy endings doesn't always exist.

"I just don't believe in happy endings anymore Laur," I said.

"Is it because of... us?" Lauren asked.

"N,-no." I clenched my jaw and looked at her. "Not everything is about us."
I lied.

Lauren nodded. "I understand,"