10

Camila's Point of view.

Todays is my book launch/signing for my baby "My story of us".
Fans gather around the bookstore at the mall to buy my book. And as expected. Tons of fans came in. They lined up outside the bookstore as they wait for the opening. Paparazzis and people from the press are also outside waiting for us. It's going to be a long day but I'm really excited for everything. We, together with my team, prepared so hard for this.

I'm at the fire-exit, like im literally nervous right now. I lit up a cigarette and closed my eyes as i inhaled all the nicotine. I pursed my lips as i exhaled all the smoke. It somehow lessens the stress that i am feeling right now.

"Hey," Jerry called my attention. Im really lucky that he's the one who helped me with my book.
"Are you ready?" He asked me with a cheerful voice.

"Hell yes!" I replied. I threw my cigarette on the trash can.

"My driver said that there are about a thousand of people waiting outside." Jerry said. "Not bad for a book launch,"

"Really? Wow," I spoke amazed.Im so overwhelmed. 

"Lets go inside, the book store will open in 30mins," Jerry held my arm, i could sense that he is nervous too.

We entered the book store and I saw Jerrys husband, Raul, was busy aligning the books

"Raul," I called his attention

"Mila," He spoke smiling at me. "This is the day, im really proud of you,"

"Awww." I squealed and gave him a quick hug. "Well, i couldn't make it without you and Jerry," I held both of their hands. They seemed touched by what i said. 

"Anything for you Mila.."Jerry said.

We will be releasing the first 5,000 copies of the books across the states and in Europe, hopefully if it clicks, we will be also releasing it in Asia.

I went inside the dressing room and prepared myself.

Ally texted me a while ago, she said that she's coming with the girls. Nick called me and he said that he's coming too. This past few days, Nick and i started hanging out again. He drove me home last Saturday, then my mother invited him to have dinner with us. And he came to our house. He's so sweet, and my mother loves him. We dated before, but it didn't worked out.  Who knows, maybe we just need to give it another try again? or not?

But, I'm still in love with Lauren.

fuck you heart.

I rolled up my eyes as i imagine my thoughts.I wonder if Lauren's going to come? i mean, i invited her.

I shut my eyes and cleared my thoughts. Can i just remove her from my mind even just for today?

I grabbed my phone and called my mom to check on them and to update them about the event before i proceeded on the book launch. Mom couldn't make it today because it was Sofies ballet recital.

"Camila?" A staff went inside my room. "Let's go," She said. I checked myself on the mirror for the last time then i stood up, following her lead.

The events security started accepting guests inside. Sadly only 150 guest will be accommodated, but i will try to go out and signs their books later.

The book store opened, and my day has begun.And as expected, my book was a hit.Fans loved my book, that in the first 3 hours of its release, all the books were sold out.

Im really happy, and teary eyed.

I made my opening speech before we proceed on the signing event and interview for some magazines and tv shows.