1

[Currently fixing the typos and grammar errors,  so bear with me. ;)]
.
.

Camila's Point of view.

It was raining as I stepped down from my car. I am here at the studio for an interview. I feel alot of emotions right now, because after a year of taking a break, I am back on track.

It's been a 2 years, after Fifth Harmony officially called it quits. We've been together for six fruitful years, until Lauren decided to leave the band. We tried to still continue despite Lauren's absence, but it doesn't seemed to work out. We struggled a lot and the last Album we had released was not that bearable for the fans, since they are demanding for Lauren. It was the darkest time of our lives. Fans hated us so much because of what happened. But we are also thankful for our loyal harmonizers who never left our side. And now 2 years after that break up. I am back again.

On the other hand, each of the girls are now successful with their own chosen path. Ally is now married to her long time boyfriend, and she's now a proud mom of a 9 month old baby girl. Baby Emily. Dinah pursued her solo career, and now can be considered as the new Beyonce. Normani pursued her career on modelling and acting, she's the new Bond Girl, which is really cool. Lauren continued promoting equality and human rights, she's now a UNICEF ambassador.

I myself, well, i'm a writer now. I wrote a book/novel named "My Story of Us", and it will be release soon. That's why i am here now for an interview with Chelsea Briggs  for Hollywire.

Despite of the rain, the team carried on with the shoot and the interview. There were setting up when I arrived. I was accompanied by one of the staffs to my dressing room. After my hair and makeup session, i now proceeded to the studio for my interview.

Chelsea immediately gave me a quick hug as soon as she saw me. Chelsea knew Fifth Harmony since we newbies on this industry. She was the first person to interview us and she always defends us from haters. That's why  when i decided to promote my book, shes the only person i could think of.

"Camila! how are you?" Chelsea squealed. I could see her excitement. I feel the same way too. I haven't seen her for like two years now. I mean, not only Chelsea, but i haven't seen some of my friends. I've been hibernating in our house for the past year. Although i did some gigs, i still decided to just take a break from everything. Then i wrote this book along the way to channel my emotions, kind of.

"I miss you," I spoke smiling at her.

"I miss you too! Are you ready?" Chelsea asked. A crew from the make up team approached us and re-touched our looks. Then we were instructed to sit down at the couch behind us.

"I'm nervous," I spoke shyly.

"Nah. You're Camila Cabello, you'll do good!" Chelsea giggled.

"Chelsea, whenever you're ready," The camera man in front of us spoke

"Let's so this," Chelsea whispered.

I took  deep breath and smiled at her. Here we go.

"What's up folks? It's Chelsea," Chelsea started off her spills.
"Guys you don't have any idea on how happy i am today. Its been a year, and now im really grateful. Because our guest chose me to do this interview. I love this girl so much, and i miss her so bad. Here she is Camila Cabello," Chelsea looked at me, almost teary eyed.

"Hello! What's up?" I said, screaming my heart out. I was comfortably sitting on the chair. 

"Camila, can i just say it again that i really missed you. Two years after Fifth Harmony broke up, thats like the saddest moment of my life." Chelsea said. I nodded and looked at her.
"What happened to you guys? I mean, before we talk about your novel. Walk me through this, how are you?"