Beautiful Blue Eyes

It was an awfully quiet evening in Bag End. Frodo and I were sitting in the kitchen, enjoying a warm, delicious cup of tea. The kitchen was dimly lit by a candlestick that stood in the middle of the table. "How do you like your tea?", asked Frodo, with a wide smile on his face.
"It's wonderful, Frodo. Thank you for asking.", I replied back. "Gee, it's awfully quiet around here." Frodo nodded in agreement. "It's pretty boring around here, too. I wish more people would come over, don't you think, Frodo?"
Frodo nodded again. He stared down into his teacup, deep in thought. "Is everything alright, Frodo? Frodo?" I tapped lightly onto the tabletop with my index finger, trying to get his attention. "Do you want me to leave you alone for a while?" "No. Please stay.", he quietly answered. Frodo lifted his head up and fixed his gaze onto me. "Please stay."
The light from the candle made Frodo's dark blue eyes twinkle like bright stars in the night sky. As I stared into his eyes, I felt sort of...trapped. I was hypnotized by them. Gosh, he had the most beautiful blue eyes ever. I felt like I could stare into them for hours and hours. "I'm sorry, Frodo. I didn't mean to stare. That wasn't very polite of me." I folded my arms onto the table and lowered my head in them. "Oh my gosh. What did I do? That was so embarrassing.", I thought to myself.
I heard a small, quiet chuckle. It was Frodo. "Are you alright?", he chuckled again. I lifted my head up from the tabletop and grinned awkwardly at him. "Yes. I'm alright. It's just...."
"Just what?" "I'm afraid to say." "You can tell me."
I let out a loud sigh. "It's your eyes."
"My eyes? What about them?", Frodo smiled.
"They're....so blue. I've never seen eyes quite like yours before. When I look at them...it's like magic."
"Magic? Really?"
"Yes, really."
"I've never gotten a compliment quite like that before. Thank you."
"You're welcome." I giggled.