Author's Note: Book 1

Happy Late Birthday, Canada-kun!! *its raining Pancakes~*

Hello everybody! So, I see you have came here to read this story. But, let me tell you something. If you didn't came from "Once Upon A Summer [2P!Canada X Reader]", then I pretty much suggest your read that first.

Why?

Because if you did not read that, this would pretty much make no sense to you. I mean, let's face it, you won't know what happened unless you did read it.

Although, if you did came from that book, then please proceed. I am not going to stop you guys, since you did request for a second book after all. Once I publish this book, I would go to book 1 and link it there.

Or probably be lazy and make you go to my profile and search for it.

I don't know.

But, I know, we have this 'deal' of ours. We give you an update, we only update once a week. Specifically, Saturday or Sunday. If you disagree with this deal, then we will be forced to discontinue or hold this story.

Why?

Because we have school work that needs to be done, and we would like to have high grades. I mean, who doesn't? So, I hope you know the consequences you'll be going through if you didn't agree.

Some of you might just say "Okay" but deep inside, they disagree. We are fine with that. Just, do not, and I mean, not force us to update just because you have nothing to read or etc. etc.

There are a lot of books out there. If you have read every Matt X Reader out there, then make your own. I suggest you do that, since there are only few of those stories...

Anyways, enough babbling. On with the story!