Just Underneath Your Nose | Part 2

Chapter Dedication: charitysmith4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

-Unedited-

Goal:

Votes: 200 votes!

Comments: Blow my fucking mind into pieces.

3rd Person POV
Mediterranean Sea
In Private Jet
Present Time

"We will be landing shortly in an hour of time."

Damien's foot tapped impatiently as a cold struck expression brewed onto his face. He had been sitting for the past hour in the same position. Planes or jets made him grow more uncomfortable as each minute passed. Something about them just threw him off.

But for all he knew, this past hour he was fantasizing the different scenarios when he'd capture Angelina. But the most interesting fantasy scenario would be after he had caught her. What he would do to her.

He was plain psychotic and he knew that by heart. He wasn't in denial and that is what made him enjoy it; it was pure evil, nothing more. Just the though of his fantasies left him breathless. She thought she could escape him for long. It had been a week only. He knew she was clever, but not to the point she outsmarted him. He already knew where she was, it was just the matter of time until he landed in Greece and everything would be brought back together.

He wanted her to enjoy the last bit of her so called freedom, and then snatch her from the entire world. That is why he had been making excuses before he flew to Greece. Let her fly solo for a while and see what she can do in this time.

But he loved bitter brutal surprises. That is why he told his men to not tell him where she was just yet. He would want a surprise so that what he did to her the moment he saw her, would be unplanned....not plotted... It's imperfection would make what he would do to her memorable, in a sick way. That way, both of them would remember that day as he would inwardly boast that it was not plotted but true by irrational heart... It was a way that made his future actions justified in a complex clear conscious, on his behalf at least. He would be mentally satisfied at the end.

He would go to her parent's house as expected and then he would leave the rest to his men.His thoughts shifted to what happened two days ago. His club! They had the audacity to bomb his club! Anger fueled throughout his veins as his nose suddenly scrunched into a desirable notion.

The beautiful girl he spotted there, she was just breathtaking and high-key sexy. He always liked those raven headed girls with bright eyes, he thought it gave them a rigid drool-worthy look. He could not remember what her eye-shade was or how her features looked, since her mask wasn't removed. He just remembered the dark long hair. She wasn't gregarious but she was passionate; something in her eyes that night, made him feel as if he had known her for eternity. Maybe it was deja-vu but he knew that he got that feeling because she held misery and pain beneath those wet orbs of hers. His mind spawned the mere enticing memory and replayed it over and over again.

He sighed after a while...Why couldn't Angelina be or look like her? That girl from the other night, made him feel something foreign in his body. She wasn't one of those mindless affairs he had every other day and besides, what saddened him was that he couldn't get that far with her, before he got a call that some Agents were inside his club, alongside another Mafia.