The Unnoticed Deal With the Arabians

-Unedited-

I hummed quietly to myself, enjoying the lush green Mediterranean scenery.

"Is it that hard to shut your trap up?"

My eyes narrowed on Damien, watching how his knuckles tightened around the steering wheel of the car.

I continued to hum even louder, making humming more annoying than an obnoxious gum chewer.

His jaw clenched furthermore as the car accelerated even faster. It was his fault if I died, not that it was worse than being captured by some crazy intellectual inferior, who wants to marry you.

"Shit."

I was suddenly hurled forward to only be saved by my seatbelt. A screech sounded from within the tires as another sound of a squeal sounded, from within my mouth.

I lurched back slamming into the seat.

"What the hell is your problem?! You're one crazy mother-"

He continues the sentence for me.

"Fucker, I know. I've been called worse."

I gasped for air, not understanding how he wasn't concerned about what he had just done. Not to mention he doing it on purpose. Did he even value his own life?

"You have problems, you know?"

He didn't even spare me one glance. "Yes and my first one is you."

My arms crossed over my chest. "Good thing I'm not marrying you."

I noticed his sky orbs darkening into a steel blue color, as his mouth puckered to the side.

"Let's see about that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the car was parked in front of a big shiny building, I gasped when I saw its name.

Vincent Cooperation and Services.

"Vincent?" My eye balls were about to bulge out.

Damien cursed underneath his breath. I swallowed an unladylike snort.

"It's mine, not his. I just lost a bet and had to name it by his name even though I own this company 100%."

Well no one would have guessed that he was a bloody CEO.

"But why would you even..." The thought made me laugh and was quite humorous. The big bad master listened and actually was honorable enough to follow his word when he lost whatever he did or bet on??

"Cara, hush." He mumbles, while getting out the car. I was on my feet before thinking twice. He makes his way towards me, his intimidating eyes locked onto my figure.

"Come on." Was all he said, before slipping his arm around my waist pulling me with him.

Why was he being so benevolent all of the sudden?

I didn't think he was aware of himself just popping my personal bubble. No one pops that bubble...except me.

"Um excuse me, but..." Before I can continue he pushed open the glass doors of the building.

Dramatic much...

A rush of cold air hits me, as hundreds of people swarmed from place to place. It was as busy as the tower I worked in before, in New York. Damien pushed for his way, dragging me with him, his grip not easing one bit.

Over the people's rush and voices, you could barely hear anything or see anything. All I saw was people dressed in classy business clothes who held a coffee in one hand or their bloody folder case.