A Kill for Your Life

-Unedited- 

The maid, nodded for me to go and step in the overflowing bathtub. At first, I was hesitant and reluctant , because back in New York, I usually showered, but not bath in a bubble bath.

"Um... Do you mind if you leave, I feel quite uncomfortable being nude in front of others?" I ask nicely, as my thumb fidgeted.

Yes, I was one of those people who felt uncomfortable being naked and especially showering in front of people. This reminds me of the fact that Sarah, my roommate, would strip down naked and shower in front of an audience.

"Are you sure? I can help you prepare and powder. The master will be furious. He had asked me to clean and groom you, myself." She asked in a thick Italian accent. I was getting frustrated in every God damn second. Who the bloody hell was this, "Master?" Did he think that I am not able to groom and keep clean, on my own? ON the second thought, why the bloody hell would he care if I was groomed and powdered properly? All I know that he can go walk up to a cliff, and jump off, and die.

"I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself, Miss. If I need help, I'll call for you." I maneuvered sweetly, assuring her to leave. I had to swallow my pride and suck it up if I wanted to escape and find the US Embassy.

She hesitated for a bit, but nodded, and left off to God knows where.

I made sure to lock the bathroom door, and decided that I needed a long bath since I was covered with the blood of a killer. I peeled off all my clothes, and retreated into the large bathtub, and let the hot water send goosebumps through my body.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

After a good hour in the tub, I managed to scrub myself clean, wash my hair 3 times, and rub in some expensive conditioner in it. I also used some essential oils I had found. I got up and wrapped a towel around my body and another towel on to my drenched hair. I slipped into a bathrobe, and carefully unlocked the door. Yes, I was stalling for time. If they expected me to escape, they would have thought I would do while I pretended to shower, or rather expect it. That's probably why the maid left. But they were dumber than I would have ever given them credit for. They think I'm the gullible and clumsy one.

I don't know why my heart was stammering, but I feared to open the door ajar, to be welcomed with some drug dealers or whatever the bloody hell these people were.

I was greeted with a swift of cold air that sent a series of goose bumps onto my arms. Thankfully, the room was not occupied by any specimen or homo-sapien. Yes, I majored in Biology, but then changed my mind, and majored in the business industry.

I carefully tiptoed in my room and saw an outfit set on the bed. Next to the outfit, was undergarment? Wait no, I was mistaken. Not undergarment, but rather....

Lingerie? Other than the black lacy push-up bra, there was a matching pair of panties, which happened to be a thong. No, I wasn't going to wear a thong. Why the hell would a kidnapper lay me some expensive sexy clothing? That was definitely not a good sign.

The outfit, was a skimpy, short black dress, that's back was an open V-cut. It was tight, so it would hug all my curves, and reveal my back. IN the front, it would show off my chest, or rather breasts, and I didn't need that. Living with a D-Cup was already enough. Did I mention how short it was? It would come 4 inches below my bum. It was nice, with all the hidden glamor sparkles in between the black, but it was too revealing for my liking.