"Regina was only a friend-"

"A friend that was trying to fucking kill me!" She cut me with big voice.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"And what's up with Delilah? Don't tell me you've fucked her? You do know she used to be my my brother's girlfriend." she reminds. No Steph, I have age limit.

"Of course! l'd never fuck an older woman, okay maybe once or twice but believe me they were no older than our mums."

"Okay?.."

"Now will you ever forgive me?"

"What's up with Aaron? How did he know you were Marcel? And how the hell did he know the things between us when we were fighting?"

Fuck this shit. I was so stupid why the hell did I told Aaron all about it? Right, I was losing my mind and I lost my temper by spilling our privacy to him.

You're so smart Harry.

"I.."

"Answer me."

"I told him, about everything. About what happened between us."

"You what?"

"He was my good friend! He deserves to know what happened to me!"

"Yes your good friend was trying to fuck me! Does that sounds a good friend to you?"

"He what?" I snapped. He tried to what?

"And you didn't know all about it. Wow."

"Why didn't you tell me? If you told me, I would've beat the shit out of him"

"Don't try to be a hero."

"I'm not! Geez Steph, when will this conversation last?" I groaned.

"I have no idea."

"Can't we just stop yelling each other?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she looks away trying to not make any eye contact with me at all. She had tears fallen down from her beautiful eyes.

"I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to start a war between us. I really wanted to tell you the truth, but I was afraid. I was scared that I would lose you. And seeing you in love with someone else, it crushed me. I rather die than losing you and knowing that you're in love with another guy beside me. I'm sorry."

She didn't answer again. But she forced herself to.

"Your words sometimes are stronger than you are. " Her voice cracked. "Do you mean it? This time?"

"Yes Steph, I do. I want to start a new beginning. Can we start over?"

"But take it slow,"

"Does this mean you've forgiven me?..."

She didn't answer, she smiled and tried to wipe her tears away. "Not completely," she smiles.

"Don't cry Steph," I came closer and wiped her tears away with my thumbs.

"I'm not," she said through her small laugh.

"I love you." I whispered and hugged her.

"I hate you." she said and it made me laugh.

"I hate you too." I pressed my lip to hers, I miss this. Maybe I kissed her twice or more when I was Marcel but I want to kiss her when I am being myself, my own personal appearance. And I did.

It didn't last long, I pulled away.

"What's wrong?"

"You told me that you wanted to take things slow.. Weren't you?.."