"Well fuck you too then. I really don't want you involved in anything that I do."

Milan sighed. "What about me? Can't you help me out with my wedding?"

Theodore scrunched up his face as he looked her up and down. "I don't even know you lady."

Milan opened up her mouth to try and reason with him again but he slammed the front door close in her face. I shook my head. This is exactly why I didn't want to come over here. I knew we weren't going to make any progress coming over here. All this was, was a wasted trip and wasted time. Theodore is never going to grow up and realize that his parents moved on. Victoria and I don't want anything to do with each other and he needs to respect that. But most importantly, he needs to be a man and realize shit isn't always going to go the way he wants it to.

Lindsey

Donny pulled up outside of the hospital Aubrey was staying in and looked over at me. "You can get out whenever you want beautiful."

I slightly smiled, just trying to be polite, since he was hitting on me the entire car ride over here. I don't know why Grandpa thought it was such a good idea for him to drive me but I guess it's just a way to test and see if I actually listen to him, which I'm doing. 

"You know, I don't think this is a good idea for you to keep talking to me like that."

I looked down and watched as he slid his hand across my knee. That alone gave me goosebumps but then his hand inched forward until it was on my inner thigh. "Why? I know you like it baby girl," he smiled.

"It's wrong."

""You said you didn't have an issue with it," he said as his thumb made small strokes against my inner thigh.

"No, you said you didn't think it was weird. I never told you how I felt." I grabbed his hand and placed it in his lap. "I don't think this is right since we're cousins. I know we're far down the blood line but there's still blood and this is nasty."

"So what about when we kissed?"

"It wasn't even a kiss. You just pecked my lips, and it honestly didn't mean anything to me," I replied even though I was lying. I really did feel something when we kissed but we shouldn't have done it. I can't go back in the past and stop myself from kissing him. All I can do now is move on from it. "And it shouldn't have meant anything to you either. You can't tell me you're catching feelings for me when we've never even done anything."

He shrugged his shoulders, frowning. "Man, whatever," he mumbled, sitting up straight. "Look, is you getting out or what? 'Cause I don't have all day to be sitting up here waiting on you."

I frowned. "Donny," I sighed. "Why are you upset?"

"Upset over a female that's my cousin? Nah, like you said, we've never done anything so I can't be upset. I'm just pissed that you got me up here waiting on you and you just running your mouth."

I scrunched up my face. Leave it up to a weak nigga to get upset that he can't get his way. "You know what, I'll just stop wasting your time and I'll leave. And don't worry about picking me up either. I can find another way to get home."

I grabbed my purse and pushed open the door so I could get out. Obviously Donny doesn't understand that we're cousins and we can't be together, so I'll make it more obvious for him. I'll just keep my distance from him like Grandpa warned me about doing. Maybe Donny wants to get on Grandpa's bad side, but I'm not up for it. I've seen people get on his bad side before and the ending is never pretty.

He sighed. "How you gon' get home then Lindsey? King told me to drive you around today."

"Don't worry about it."