Chapter 16

Would you guys support a book by me if I assisted you guys with writing like giving tips on getting views, support and recognition? Because I see so many of you in my inbox and on my profile all asking for help with the same things, so would you guys mind if I did something like that and actually support it? You guys could also give me suggestions on what you need help with and every update of that book would be something new to help you guys with, so you guys can be great writers too. And it doesn't just have to be stuff about writing or Wattpad, it could be advice in life, school, relationships or your home life. Anything. And this is just a disclaimer, I'm not a professional writer and you don't have to listen to what I say but I do get A's in my English classes lmao 😂😂

What do you guys think I could title that book? And whatever topics you want me to write about, you can write a comment on here but do NOT inbox them to me. I have too many messages in my inbox already lol

Aubrey

I plopped down on my bed as soon as I heard Jazmine's car pulling out of the driveway. I know Jaz and my Mama don't get along but I can't believe my Mama said that to Jaz to her face. She's talked shit to me for years about Jaz and I've heard her talking shit like that to her friends about Jaz, but I didn't think she'd ever have the balls to actually say it to her face. She knows Jaz isn't a prostitute, just like how she knows that was my weed up here. Jaz doesn't even smoke unless I have weed around her.

"I'm glad that filthy gutter bitch is finally gone," Mama said as she shook her head.

I sighed. "She's not a filthy gutter bitch, and I'd like it if you stopped saying that about her because you don't even know her."

"I know enough about her. I know she's a liar, like how she lied about saying you invited her over and even got Kennedy to lie for her too."

"I did invite her over," I replied, even though I was lying. I just didn't want my Mama to be right. "For your information."

Mama sighed. "Damn it Aubrey, why do you care about that little whore so much? All the other girls you can probably be with, and you choose to be with her of all people. She's trash Aubrey and you deserve a lot better than her. She's not up to the high standards I know you have."

"Nah," I shook my head. "She's not up to my standards because she exceeded my standards, but she ain't up to your standards and I don't know why. Maybe Jaz was right when she said you needed a nigga, 'cause you always up in my business about something. You need to find a nigga so you can get a life."

She folded her arms. "I have a life and I could find a nigga if it wasn't for your lazy ass."

"I'm not stopping you from doing shit and neither is Kennedy. We both old enough, so go out and find a nigga and leave us alone for once. Shit. I'll even watch Kennedy for the weekend if it means you'll leave. Just leave me alone and stay out of my relationship and stop talking shit about Jaz, 'cause you don't know shit about her."

"Like I said before, I know enough about that filthy piece of shit and she's a manipulator. Look how she's got you manipulated and twisted up. Before you met her, you were sweet and you used to hang out with me. Now you're too consumed with that bitch to even pay any attention to me. What the fuck is up with that?"

I scrunched up my face. "So this is why you're acting like this? You're acting like I'm still 13 years old and I want to hang out with my Mama. I'm muh fuckin' 18 years old, what the fuck do I look like wanting to hang out with my Mama all the time? I wanna hang out with my friends and my girlfriend. You just don't like her because you think she's replacing you."