Chapter 24

Isaiah

I woke up in my apartment in my bed with Sonya laying next to me. I scrunched up my face, holding on to my heavy head, and looked down at her naked body. I don't know what happened. The last thing I remember is eating breakfast with Sonya then I lost all feeling in my body. I remember her pointing a gun to my head but I don't remember anything after that. I have no memory of what happened to me, but I was for sure she was trying to kill me. I guess I'm wrong, or else I wouldn't be laying here right now.

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to get myself together. I don't know what she put in my food but my head was hurting like hell. My head felt so heavy and I could barely hold it up but I needed to get out of this bed. I don't know what Sonya did to me, but I know she did something, and whatever she did has me fucked up. And she's not gonna get away with whatever she did to me.

If I'm not mistaken, she had a gun on her and I'm gonna find it. She should've killed me when she had the chance to because now I'm out for vengeance and this bitch isn't getting out of my apartment alive. I'm no killer, I swear I'm not, but with somebody like her around, I'll be paranoid and looking over my shoulder until she dies. She's a threat to me and my family, and since she's working with Uncle E.J., I know she's connected. So the more people from his team that come up dead, the better off my family and I are.

I slightly pulled the cover, covering my body up and noticed how naked I was. Damn. Did she really drug me and sleep with me while I'm unconscious? If this ain't some Bill Cosby shit, then I don't know what it is. She isn't getting away with this. As long as I get a chance to hurt her the same way she did to me, then I won't care. She'll be getting what she deserves.

I glanced around the dim room, in search for the gun but I couldn't find it. My body hurt too much and was too sore to get out of the bed, so I laid here just thinking of a plan. I really don't want to kill her like but it seems like the only thing that will be able to help me.

I reached over to my night stand and grabbed the candle holder. The candle holder was made of a thick, heavy wooden material. It was heavy and awkward to grasp and it was honestly ugly, and nothing I'd buy but it's Asia's. Asia loved candles so there were tons of candles sitting around our apartment, especially in our bedroom. I tossed the candle on the floor and kept a firm grip of the candle holder as I held it above her head. 

"Lord please forgive me," I whispered.

I took a deep breath and smashed the candle holder into her head as hard as I could. Immediately, her forehead began oozing blood but I just continued smashing, and smashing, and smashing the candle holder into her head until her face was unrecognizable but I just continued. I don't know how long it'll take to kill her, but I'm not stopping until I get tired. She had no remorse for Asia when she killed her, so I hope she knows she's gonna go through the same pain she put me through when she killed Asia.

I'm gonna make this bitch suffer, even if it's the last thing I do.

Jaz