Chapter 13

Well, while I was getting ready to leave Wattpad, I was doing some thinking about this book and I'm ready to get the real drama started lol  I came up with so many ideas for this book. You guys are going to be sooo mad at me but a main character will be dying within the next 5-7 chapters. :) And once that character dies, EVERYTHING will fall perfectly in place for the drama to begin.

And did anybody see Trevor Jackson's video? (It's in the MM for you guys that haven't seen it lol) I've never listened to any of his music before but my friend told me about that song, and I have so many ideas running through my mind about it right now. lol I have an idea for a new story based off of that song. :)

But why does part of me have ideas for the next book in this series? -_- I even have ideas for a spin off book with Aubrey and Jaz. SMH

Effrin Jr.

Before I even got the chance to step into MJ's officer, he began speaking, "You get the job done for me yet or are you still gonna be a pussy?" he smirked.

"No, I haven't got it done yet but it'll get done soon," I said as I sat down across from him. "Things are coming together right now an--"

"How?" he cut me off.

I took a deep breath. "I'm trying to get back into the family."

"By doing what?" he asked, wanting me to continue.

"I befriended Lindsey. Her dumb ass doesn't know anything since she got int he accident and she's gullible as hell. I talked to her about how I'm basically the black sheep in my family and how I want to talk to my parents."

"And? She believed it?"

I nodded my head. "Of course her dumb ass believed it. She believes everything anybody says."

"Well, that's all you said to her? Like, how do you plan on getting your parents in one room to finish this out for me? You know I need Sincere dead and I need King to be delivered to me, alive. How do you plan on doing that for me? I get you talked to Lindsey, which is partially getting there, but you're still stuck at first base. When are you gonna make some progress boy?"

I sighed. "Well I discussed coming back with Lindsey. I'm already on her good side but I want to earn her trust, so I'll buy her stuff and spoil her until she trusts me. I've already talked to her about a surprise I have for my parents."

"Don't you think she'll tell?"

I shook my head. "MJ, I swear this girl is dumb as hell. I told her to keep it a secret because I wanted it to be a surprise and she believed me. You won't have to worry about her running her mouth. She believed everything I told her."

"Alright, well what does this surprise consist of? Are you finally gonna be a man and get this handled for me or what?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, of course I'll get it done. I plan on having a little dinner with my family. I'll call everybody over there and I'll play the role as a good son, brother and uncle to those niggas then I'll do it."

"You're gonna kill Sincere?"

I nodded my head. "Yes."

"And what about King? You already know he's not gonna leave Sincere alone by herself for a long time. When and how are you gonna do this?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, even though I already thought about this. I've been thinking about this for months but I don't think I'm ready for MJ to know that just yet. I want to give this whole plan some more thought before I tell him everything I've been concocting. "Nah, I don't know all of that yet but it'll be soon."