Chapter 32

I graduated from high school guys!!! I didn't think those 4 years would be over that soon lol But I'm free to write, aside from working, all summer up until August 31st when I move into my dorm. So I'll be writing all summer for you guys! And since I'll be writing a lot more, I should be finished with this book by mid-July or early August, but hopefully I'll finish this sooner because this next book will be the BEST since it's the last. 

And I know it took me forever to get this chapter out but it's a lot going on in my family right now. My Grandpa was just taken to the hospital last night and there's four people in my family with cancer. And I'm still trying to work everyday so I can pay for the stuff for my dorm room in the fall. It's just a lot going on right now guys, so please bear with me for the time being.

Theodore III

Lindsey and I walked into the house, only to find it completely silent

Lindsey and I walked into the house, only to find it completely silent. Jaz must still be upstairs with Daniel and Princess since her car is still parked outside. Luckily, Grandpa's at a church retreat for the night so Jazmine could come over. He talked to me about her a few days ago about why he's always so hard on her. It's because he says he doesn't trust her because she was previously involved with Aubrey. He said anybody that was involved with Aubrey is on his bad side, so I guess I'm on his bad side as well.

Lindsey made her way to the kitchen with the plates of food in her hands as I walked up the steps with a plate of food in my hands that I bought back for Jazmine for payment for her babysitting. She said she didn't want me to pay her to watch the kids but I have to give her something since I know they can be a handful sometimes. I climbed the steps and walked down the long, dark hallway to my bedroom. I pushed the door open and found Jazmine sitting on my bed with the kids. Daniel was laying on the end of my bed eating and watching TV while Jazmine sat at the head of my bed feeding Princess.

Daniel looked up when he saw me walk in. "Theodore. You guys are back soon," he said as he eyed the paper plate covered in foil in my hands. "And you bought me food back."

I chuckled. "Don't play yourself Daniel and you're already eating. Who made you chicken, 'cause I know you ain't make it yourself."

"Jazmine made it for me. She made chicken, rice and peas. Is she gonna come back tomorrow and cook again?"

"No but I do need to talk to her."

He shrugged his shoulders. "And?"

"That's nice words for leave."

He scoffed. "Well then. You're so rude. Jazmine is a lot nicer than you."

"I bet she is," I sarcastically replied. "Lindsey's downstairs in the kitchen."

"Alright. Bye Jazmine."

"Bye Daniel. We're gonna have to have our movie date soon."

Daniel smiled. "Of course." He pulled my bedroom door open and walked out before closing the door behind himself.