Chapter 10

Hey Guys Just Wanted To Dedicate This Chapter To PinkyMimi ^_^ Aha She is Amazing and Her Book Is As Well :-)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Oh Shit. Why Me?

Why Now?

Why Today?

He is standing in front of my the pain is over-bearing. Im covered in blood.

Why Is everyone shouting.

"Urghhh! Everyone Shut Up." I managed to get out. As the throbbing pain in my head had me feeling like Im going crazy.

"Sweety Are You Alright?" My mother asked.

"Please Ma'am try and let her rest she has a slit wrist and lost has lost alot of blood." The nurse said

I looked to my right to see my dad with his head in his hands and beside him None other than Larry. The Fuck?

"Who are you to tell me let my f*****g daughter rest huh? Realy?? Tell me she has been out for three days and you let your knife slip and cut her." So that explains my cut and pain , I thought to my self as my mother carried on. At this time Dad is at her side trying to calm her down.

"Oh so your on their side now huh? I should sue you low ass bitches up in this place." Mom said as she sat down.

I love it when She gets all ghetto.

I turned to see Larry's eyes on me but I couldnt move my lips I just wanted to beat him all over his head.

But I wont because his sweet innocent eyes. He is just so dreamy.

Right on cue he held my hand and said "Kay dont move okay, I know you hate me but its going to be fine"

I felt a tear trickle down my face. He wiped it away with his thumb. We glared at each other for more than five minutes until. I gained the strenght to remove my hands and look away. I saw the pain in his eyes but God so help me I cannot take this much longer.

"Mr. and Mrs. Richards Ill be back, If you need me you know where Ill be."He said with a smile on his face but kept staring at me.

"Okay son were here if you need us." Dad said.

He turned and walked out the door.

"Come Back, Please!" I said nearly in a whisper

He turned surprised by my words. I dont know what got into me but I just needed him beside me.

"Im sorry KayKay but I have to go check on someone." He said tears forming in his eyes.

"Please Dont Leave Me Pleaseee. Dont" I said as my face was like a river of tears.

I felt my dad hold my hand as Larry stepped out of the room. Who is more important than me. Then It came to me . Im not his He doesnt like me. I silently cried as the nurse entered the room telling My parents I was being discharged.

All This Pain for One Guy. What the hell I need to man up.

After That everything was a blur. I was dressed and I didnt even know how I reached into my room. I just cried and cried to the point where I dont even know why I was crying.

My phone was ringing of the hook.

The noise was annoying.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed as I held the phone not getting a good grip on it as I had a cast on my hand and threw it towards the wall. It hit the wall and broke Pieces. I cried and cried until my eyes felt heavy.

All This Over One Crush.

─…─…─…─…─…─…─…─…─…─…─…─

Heyy Guys Im Dedicating This Whole Week

Thats for making me be able to inspire me to update ^_^

Love Yahh

Tell Me What You Think

Got Ideas?? Help Mee Outttt

Aha TTYL I'll Try and Update Tomorrow