Chapter 26

.
..
...
....
.....

KayKay's POV

It is weird how everything just took a different turn around.

I was happy just a few days ago eith the guy of my dreams, well one of them and now here I am driving back home with a distant best friend next to me.

We haven't told our parents about what happened the night of the club because of how excited they were when I got back home after speaking to Natalie. They started talking about Larry having good news to see when he gets home. He was very nonchalant toward their reactions, no one saw he wasn't himself but me. I was silent as usual unsure if say what happened or not. Larryy has not uttered a word to me when I got back. I am starting to get scared.

"Where did you go?" I heard Larry's stern voice ask me. He jumped me out of my daydreaming. I was absolutely stunned at how he spoke to me.

"First of all, let me tell you something watch the way you speak to .." I was unable to finish my sentence before I felt the car come to a total stop, I was on my way to hitting the dashboard but Larry's hand quickly reached out in front of mr to stop the hit.

"I ASKED WHERE DID YOU GO?" He asked louder than before.

"Boy, if you dont watch the way you are fu.." was all I said before I saw him pull off and park the car in the Aranguez Savannah and got out of the car walking swiftly towards my side of the car. I was dumbfounded not sure what to say, what to do.

He opened the car door and pulled me out of the car by my waist. I must say through this he treated me quite gently.

"I am going to ask you one more God Damn Time Kayla, Where the FUCK did you go? I was worried as fuck, you just ups and left the cabin for hours upon a time. After what I did for you I deserve a god damn answer. You almost got raped Kayla. How the hell can you be showing me all this attitude when I am concerned about your well being?"He said with the most angriest yet saddest voice I ever heard. I was confued in between emotions.

"I went to see uhmm.."

"Who? Kayla, who the fuck did you go to see?"
"Can you stop cursing please?" I said while plaing with my hands.

There was silence for at least two minutes until he said "Okay, sorry. I'll stop cursing, who did you see?"

"Natalie"

"Natalie? Why the hell did you go to see Natalie of all people? She can not be trusted do you hear me?"

"I hear you but she needed someone she sounded very out of it on the phone. How can one turn down their old bestfriend."

"Old bestfriend? What the hell am I really hearing here, do you mind explaining?" he said as he sat on the hood of his car. By this time the stars were settled in the sky, which was trailed with a beautiful full moon. I froze in spot, I didnt want to talk about my past. I never do.

"Please babe, come speak to me." he said as he reached out and pulled me in between his legs.

I couldn't help the tears as I remembered. Natalie and I were besties long ago, she was the reason why I gave up on people. We were closer than anything, we were inseparable until we met Randy. It was pretty funny though. We both had a crush on a guy in church and well me being myself, I fell out of the crushing thing with him and she continued. He fell for me at the end of it, and after that she drew away from me. Telling all my secrets to the girls in church and started bad talking me this was almost 5 years ago. We were young not understanding anything but yet still I never did her wrong. No one knew about our friendship. Only our parents and church friends, all this happened before we entered High School.Surprisingly we got to attending the same high school together. She got popular and I remained the same old Kayla. Never changed.

I told Larry the story and he sat quiet not saying anything as he soaked in what I said. He consoled me as he pulled me into a hug. Then began looking into my eyes, gently giving me a peck on my lips and hugging me again.

"You know something?" I said almost as a whisper.

"Whats that?" hes aid softly

"I was praying to God about everything. My life, my family, my friends and he revealed somethings to me. I was sitting in the park and then I heard something say, give me your all and I will return what is granted, follow me and I will help you. I was scared but then I remembered how my grandmom always used to tell me storied on how god changed her life. I'd love to find out more about it though.But its..." I dropped silent as I realized I was babbling on about something he probably wasn't interested in.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked

"I just, its hard for me. I dont wanna burden you with my life."

"Let me tell you something, you never burden me. Talk to me whenever you want, I will always be here for you KayKay. No matter what. I will do anything for you. I smiled but I think we needed to get home our parents would be waiting. I decided to tell him. He gave me one last kiss before going in the car and started it up. Our parents said we'd finish the rest of the vacation by Larry's since we weren;t going away anymore due to reasons our parents wont say.

We pulled into the curb and parked the car. It was after two the next morning we were both tired. We decided to come collect the bags later on after we rest.

Larry opened the door to the house for me to enter and then he led me into the game room where our parents where standing in a line smiling. I was confused as to what was going on. Larry  then enterd in the room behind me.

"Whats going on?" he finallyy asked the question I thought.

"Nothing, just a little surprise for you." said a female voice behind our parents. I was confused.

Our parents then stepped aside and out from behind them was a beautiful woman with a scarf wrapped around her head. Her dark skin seemed dried but still glowed. Her floral dress fitted her thin body so nicely any man would go mad when they see her. I looked to Larry to see him with tears in his eyes.

"Mom?" was all he said. Before I repeated "MOM?" louder than he did as I stepped back. I never realized. I was so caught up in myself I never asked him about his mother, I never asked why she wasn.y around. I was stunned. I realized how bad of a friend I am then I realized

The reason of my sadness. I am not a nice person. 

****************************************************************************

It's been a while lol well here it is.

I'd just want to say Thank to a friend for getting back on here and getting me hooked on Wattpad once again because of her amazing book.

I started back writing because of that. I had alot of time on my hands wondering what to do with it. Now I do.

Hope you liked this Chapter. Much love. Stay safe.

Leave your thoughts and ideas.