Chapter 4

...

KayKay's POV

"Girl, We are seeing you tonight right?" Carmen Asked

"What?" I asked without a clue of what these girls were talking about.

When Fernand left I just went crazy all over again. He talked to me. Me, out of all the girls here Me, KayKay. I immediately felt my face growning heated.

"Are you even listening to me? Hello Earth to KayKay! You there?" Carmen said beside me.

"Oh Yeah, Im here."

"Good so we seeing you tonight?"

"I dont know, I have nothing to wear. I'll just stay home, No one would miss me If I'm not there." I said as I turned on my heel and walked towards the front of the school.

I heard them saying things about me but I couldn' care less. I looked behind me to see if Glen was following me but to my surprise she was still in the car park talking to the group I just left.

Well Im all alone! I thought to myself as I walked towards the gate. My dad was the first person parked there.

I paced towards his car and got in.

"I was going to take the bus dad." I said as I leaned over to kiss him.

He returned the kiss and said "I dont want my baby girl to take the bus on a Friday, I think we should go for pizza." He winked and then looked straight ahead towards the road, starting up the car.

As we got to Dominoes I saw a familiar car parked in the road but paid no attention to it.

Dad told me to sit at one of the tables while he orders.

I sat at the table that was at the back where the windows that gave the beautiful view of outside were.

As I laid my head on the table I heard my name "KayKay, babygirl how you been?"

The hell who are you? As I raised my head slowly to see these light brown eyes watching me. Oh god I couldnt believe it Josh What the hell are you doing here? I thought aloud.

"Buying Pizza Duhh." He said with a smile.

I kept a serious face and got out of my seat and walked towards my father, I know he wouldnt dare talk to me when my fathers around.

But all good things come to an end as I stood next to dad, in the blink of an eye he was in front of me next to a girl.

She was around his age and had nice long black hair with gold streaks in it she was such a beauty from behind.

When she turned I saw her face, Rachel, the girl Josh stopped talking to me for.

She watched him and said "That was quick." "The toilet was empty." He said while he shrugged his shoulder. This boy is only 17 and is lying to his girl The hell is wrong with him.

I felt my heart drop when I saw him lean over to kiss her. Damn I wanted to knock that grin right off his face as he watched me and then walked up towards the cashier to order what they wanted.

To get my mind off of him I turned towards my dad only to realise he was sitting facing the door talking on his phone.

He turned and watched me holding up his hand with a smile which is telling me he is coming.

When he came it was time to order so dad called what he wanted A Family Size Farm Pizza. I didnt really care what he ordered because all I can think about is Josh. I watched as his girlfriend ate her cupcake while they were walking out if the door I scanned him, He was looking perfect.

A light blue long jeans, A black Aero Jersey and A Retro 3 on his foot. He is just so fine.

Dad got me back to life when he said "What drink, Babygirl?"

"Pepsi!"

We went back to the table where I was sitting. As I turned to look outside. I saw Josh pulling off with his girl beside him. Only to see Larry's BMW pull up in the drive way.