Chapter 8

"What the hell?" I said pushing him off of me.

I wanted him to hold me tighter and just stay with me there but I never go with my feelings.

"Whats wrong Kay? Why you do me like that? You know if it was Fernand It would have been different." he quickly answered without hesitation.

"..."

My mouth was open but I couldn't get any words out of my mout.

Was he right if I saw Fernand I would have just stood there blushing but I reacted with him.

I felt so stupid I turned away with all the butterflies in my belly. I wanted him too hold me so badly.

Brrrrrrr

The bell rang signaling our next class. Saved by the bell and well teacher because my teacher came upstairs the same time but I didnt waste anytime in going to class.

I turned on my heels and left Larry standing there with Fernand and other people beside him.

...... 

Classes flew by for the next few days.

I thanked God for not seeing him, Although I truthfully missed him inside.

Glen and I were back on talking terms so we went home together just like before.

I always walked fast so I can see Jabari. Seeing him might cheer me up. But I never get what I want. I never saw him. 

...

It was Friday morning and J walked into the school compound sleeping on myself because the night before I was awake researching alot of stupidness online.

I saw a familiar car come into the compound and Butterclies just began to build up. I had goose bumps , my legs wereJello I just wanted to go there and now.

He came out the car looking fine as usual. Well everyone knows who it is Larry. Why doI feel this way towards him? Is it right?

He turned and saw me staring but I was the first to break eye contact and walk off.

As I neared class I heard the most sexiest voice behind "Hey KayKay. Why'd you run off like that?" He asked

"Because I have no business there and I did not run."

"Whats with the attitude girl?" he said while holding me and turning me around.

"What attitude Fernand?" I asked while staring into his most beautiful eyes. Oh God Someone shoot me.

"Nothing girl , Nothing at all. See yah around school." He said with his cute ass smirk and walking off.

I just nodded and turned only too see Larry across the hall staring at me.

I kept my head high and walked off.

It was lunch now and I decided to apologise too Larry for what happened on Monday.

I paces downstairs only too see Natalie in his hands and they were kissing.

I freezed at the door because in the corner of their classroom was Fernand and Elizabeth. This wasnt my day.

A tear trickled down my face as I saw Larry turn and faced me. I saw that there was hurt in his eyes.

I ran back to my classroom and just wished for the day to end. I dialed my moms number and asked for her to come forme because I wasnt feeling well.

She told me she was on her way.I gathered my things and went towards the Principal's office.

As I sat my belly turned and I ran towards the bin in the corner as all my Lunch came up.

I was heated and had the worst headache ever. My teacher saw me in the office and sat with me. Handed me a Aspirin and bottle of water. My mother came a cew minutes later.

She was talked to me on the way home and I didnt hear a word she said I was too far away. I felt too dizzy.

As I stepped out of the car. My dizzyness got worse and the world all the people just flashed before I lost balance and fell to the ground.

★ツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツ★

Hi guys ^_^  

Tell me what you think. I want to stop but I need your advise if to stop or not 

Vote. Comment.

─KayKay