Chapter 20

.

..

...

....

KayKay's POV

I woke up this morning and sat on my bed gazing off the space it's five in the morning. I am in a total state of depression right now.

I felt a tear. Then another. Once Again Im crying.

I wrapped myself up into a ball as I just wanted someone too talk too. I didnt feel right.

I wanted too call Larry but decided not too. Then I remembered Chelsea.

I grabbed my phone off the bed. As I called her it wasnt too long.

"Its five in the morning this better be good Kay." she said with her.voice ringing through the phone.

I smiled at her comment and then

answered with teary eyes and a cackled voice

"N..o.oo.ooo. No Im not I nesd someone."

"Hold on girll tell me everything."

With that I blurted everything out without stopping and she didnt even judge me all she said was

"You are very beautiful. No need too think of the assholes out her you dont them. And as for Larry You rreally like him and I think you guys should talk. I mean literally sit and talk tell him how you feel. Let him tell you how you feel. No More No Less."

I nodded as if she could of seen me.

"Thank you so much. You really made my day. Your such a great friend."

We talked a while longer about her and her boyfriend his name is Jabari and is 17. He sounds alot like the one I know. But I didnt pay attention to it.

It was 6:23 am by now so I decided too get up and go to my spot I need to clear my mind. I took my blanket and pillow as I headed there.

"KayKay Babygirl where you going? Its too early too go lay in the backyard."

I jumped as I heard my father's voice ring through my ear.

"On the couch" I said as I forced a smile and changing my direction.

But everytime as I do what I intend too do I do something differently.

For example as I turned I tripped on the blanket and fell. I sat up quickly with a straight face gathered myself together and passed dad. He immediately stopped laughing as he saw walk upstairs towards my room.

I then checked the time on my alarm clock and reached for my phone under my pillow. Which surprisingly fell behind the bed. I reached for it too see it vibrating. I watched the caller ID and quickly turned off my phone.

Its 7:00 am now. So I ran into the bathroom and began to lather myself with my Vanilla scrub.

I then began too think why I didnt answer Larry. I felt bad that I ended up talking to Jabari and then too speak to him might break my heart. I dont want to get hurt again.

I slowly got out of the bathroom. Got dressed. I put on my uniform because I didnt want too look for anything to wear.

I strolled out of the house with my bag on my back and my phone in my hand. I slowly walked towards the bus stop. If I took a bus I would take longer than taking a car.

The bus reacg in front of my school about and hour later. I pulled my phone out of my pocket aand checked the time. I forgot it was off so I put it on. It took very long to come on and I saw myself on the black screen. I watched it as a tear fell from my eye. I have been crying alot lately.