Chapter 14

I sorta think my chapters are to short :( and obviously not many people are enjoying the book Im not sure what to do. Sighzz I'll continue. But It will just be that other book I had written. Sorry I didnt reach your needs Enjoy thooe :-)

I think Imma get a little into some scenes here ;) lol sorry the skip the chapter If you girl don't like it.

****************************

……

Natalie's POV

I was almost on my way too school when my phone rang.

"Heyyy Biatch, Where you at first period just started." Glen Said.

"Im on my way girl hold up."

"Aight well hurry I got something to tell yous."she said as she hung up.

Damn my song is on.

I began to sing along with Beyoncé

Your like a sweet dream on a beautiful nightmare.

Either way I  wanna wake up you.

I parked my car and got out singing the song.

I really love that song tells alto about how I feel.

I was interrupted when a girl named Chelsea from my class said "Who sang that song?" she asked as though she didnt know.

"Beyoncé" I replied feeling happy I can actually tell her something about a song she doesn't know.

"Well leave her to sing it." She said as she hit me one of those famous smiles she is prone to do. My smile came to a frown as she looked at me apologetically.

"You know Im Kidding what wrong with you girl??" She said as she walked away.

I just shook my head as I taught about what she said and laughed I. have got to use that on someone someday.

I giggled to myself. I felt something grab my waist and kiss my cheek.

"What's Up babe?" he whispered into my ear.

"Nothing.". I said as I smiled turning to watch him.

"Let's take a walk."

I followed behind as he held my hand and carried me into one of the janitors closest.

I switched on the light as he locked the door behind him.

He had an evil smirk on his face as he neared me. Damn just looking at him makes me wet.

He came into a rough hard kiss but I couldn't hold back as I let out a soft moan. His hands went don't into my pants but he couldn't reach my ass Damn this high waist pants.

So me taking the lead I unbuttoned his shirt. Which deliciously held onto his well firmed chest.

Damn the energy between our body was heated. He moaned as I  put my hand into his pants and slightly began to play with the tip of his manhood.

"Mmmn I love you babe" he said in between kisses.

He then unzipped my pants and managed to get it off me in a blink of an eye. My panties coming right behind he gripped my leg as I hopped onto his waist and kissed him more roughly.He pushed my back towards to wall and unzipped his pants with his boxers dropping to the ground. Before I can say anything he was inside off me pushing strokes. It didn't go anywhere from there as he sucked on my neck. Dont get me wrong he can put it down but I feel something is missing.

"Mmmn" was all I could say as he kept going deeper and deeper.

My moans became louder so I kissed him so no one can hear me .

He pulled away "Im about to cumm." he said I felt myself reaching there too. He began to pull out.

"Noo..oooo M..Mmmn Stay" I said as he looked into my eyes asking ignore I was serious.

I just nodding as I felt him pushing into me once again.

"Ahhhhh" I screamed as we came at the same.

I got off his waist as I began to put my clothes on. I felt numb. Just like I did when I lost it too my first boyfriend oh How I miss him.

"you okay baby?" Fernand asked me.

"Yeah" I said as I turned and kissed him. I left the room.

I don't think I can stay in school today I need to finish what just started because baby

A girl needs to do what a girl needs to do.

─…─…─…─…─…─…─…─…───…─…─…

Aha wow Natalie thoe. What you think of her??

Chelsea girl I just really needed to use your grin in here :) lol Its just amazing :p sorry if you didnt like it

Anf yupp I know its shortt damnn sorry boos I cant really make em long dont like getting into the details. sowy.

I kinda need people to begin to read my book. Im not sure what to do so can you help me out? I still love the people reading thoe :*