Episode 15 - Welcome To Toon World

Start from the beginning

"What were those five?" Pegasus inquired.

"The three Egyptian God Cards, The Seal Of Oricocos, and Misfortune," she replied.

"But Misfortune is such a common card," Pegasus said "He could have gotten that card at any local game shop."

"What I want to know," Seto interrupted "Is how you got someone to go out and get all these cards for you." She looked up, green eyes glowing with excitement.

"It was simple," she laughed "Spies have the chance to travel around the world all the time and so Westly just snatched up the cards when he found them. He can't just go into a store, because it's to dangerous, but he has plenty of time to make mysterious appearances. "

"Who else did he take cards from?" Pegasus muttered.

"Four cards from Ms. Valentine, one card from Marik, two cards from Becky, One card from Téa, one card from Kura, one card from Bonez, one from Joey, one from Dukie, eight from you, fifteen from Yugi-Boy, sixteen from random, non-important duelists and four from Ka-"

"He stole my cards?" Seto questioned, suddenly.

"You wouldn't know," Zalia sighed "Anna-Beth insisted that I return each card that had been stolen and so I asked had Westly do that as well. He kept his eyes out for those cards and returned others when he found them. I would have taken your three blue-eyes as well but there were only three in the entire world. Pegasus wouldn't have just given you more, now would he?"

"Which cards were-" Seto began.

"Like I'd tell you," she laughed "Anyhow, this brought my deck up to a grand total of 55 cards, five short of the complete Legendary Deck."

"And you'll never obtain all five?" Pegasus hoped.

"Nonsense," Zalia laughed "I was able to get four of the need five cards but the time is not right for Anna-Beth to wield the Seal of The Oricocos. She has got to much darkness in her heart to control that card right now and so do I. I know where to get it when the time is right but first, we both have to find someone."

"Who?" Seto inquired.

"I'll give you a hint, Kaiba-Dear," Zalia sneered "For Anna-Beth, her darkness comes from her distrust of men. For me, it comes from revenge against a powerful being. Can you guess who it is?"

"Well..." Seto hesitated.

"Zalia's looking for the Pharaoh and Annie-Dear's-" Pegasus informed.

"I'd like him to figure that one out on his own," Zalia stopped "He'll know if he's worth it. He could always just ask her, whether she'll tell him or not is the big test."

"I'm sure she will," Pegasus commented.

"If you say so," she muttered "You can ask her now, if you want, Kaiba-Dear."

"I'm fine," Seto turned down.

"Suit yourself," she smirked "Now, Peggie, Honey, I believe you were talking to the wrong person about your proposal. I'd be more than happy to help you get your dead wife back. Besides, me and Kura have a lot to catch up on. A lot indeed. Seto may not want to cooperate but I'll make you a deal. You have one month to get me out, whether you save your Cecelia or not... So we have a deal, Hmm?"

"Agreed," Pegasus proclaimed, putting out his hand. They shook on it.

"Don't I get a say in this?!" Seto cried "Your ninja brother's coming over in two days!"

"Firstly, he's a spy, not a ninja," she corrected "Secondly, he's Anna-Beth's brother, not mine. Thirdly, touché."

"I can wait a few days," Pegasus offered "I'll send Bakura over to the Kaiba Mansion three days time. Don't try anything now, Kaiba-Boy. Ms. Annie-Dear's going to go whether you like it or not."

"Don't worry, Peggie," Zalia assured "I won't be hiding anywhere fast."

"Good," Pegasus replied "Croquet? Will you get the prisoners ready to go? I'll have a 'chopper sent down to the beach. It'll bring back good memories, Hmm, Kaiba-Boy?"

"Forge-" Zalia began.

"Let's go," Seto hissed, taking her arm and dragging her out of the room. Pegasus just laughed.

"There's no way you're dragging me down to that beach," Zalia spat.

"I will carry you like I did Anna-Beth," Seto warned.

"Keep your paws off-a me, Moneybags!" she retorted, giving Anna-Beth control.

"Ah. Much better," Seto muttered.

"She doesn't like you very much, Seto," Anna-Beth informed.

"And I don't like her very much," Seto countered "You know what I do like though?"

"Money?" she guessed. He picked her up.

"You, Silly," he smirked.He brought his lips to hers.

"I have half a mind to interrupt your kiss," Zalia grumbled. Anna-Beth ignored her.

"Mmhmhmhm," he laughed.

"I missed the joke," she muttered.

"You always taste like chocolate," he explained "It's actually quite funny."

"Croquet definitely did not give me any," Anna-Beth insisted "No matter what he told you."

"Funny how people show up with your favourite sweet isn't it?" he asked.

"It's good for you too, lover-boy," she giggled "At least people don't constantly show up with garlic or vinegar."

"I suppose so," Seto agreed "Chocolate tastes much better."

"Do you even like chocolate?" she demanded.

"Absolutely hate it," he joked.

"You're terrible, Seto," she smiled.

"And you are wonderfully perfect," Seto praised.

"As in 'You wanna play card games with me,' wonderfully perfect?" she inquired, skeptically.

"Not quite," he replied.

"Good," she laughed.

"You and Annie-Dear are such a cute couple, Kaiba-Boy," Pegasus said. Both turned to see him reveal himself from the shadows.

"Is it necessary to follow us, Pegasus," Seto demanded, annoyed.

"I simply happened to need to go down to the beach as well, Kaiba-Boy," Pegasus defended.

"I'm sure you weren't Pegasus," he muttered to himself. Seto tightened his grip on Anna-Beth and the three continued on in silence. When they reached the beach, Seto and Anna-Beth were tackled by two little kids. Alexandria and Turner.

"We were worried about you, Uncle Seto!" Turner cried, snuggling against him. Anna-Beth beamed, sitting beside them. Alexandria sat on his other side.

"Come on, Big Bro!" Mokuba called, leaning out of the helicopter that was parked on the beach.

Actually," Seto replied "I have to go back to the castle and get my jet. Anna-Beth? Stay here with them."

"But..." she tried.

"Shh," Seto smiled, putting a finger to her lips "I need you to stay with the kids."

"I..." Anna-Beth muttered. Seto leaned down and pressed him lips to her's.

"Stay with them," Seto replied before walking into the trees and out of sight. She slowly brought her fingers to her lips and smiled.

"That never ceases to dazzle me," she whispered, dreamily.