Episode 6 - An unexpected visit

Mokuba and Jaske had each gone through five pancakes, a piece. Anna-Beth and Seto were more focus the conversation between themselves than consuming pancakes and Pegasus just listened in.

"What did you do?" Anna-Beth urged, pushing Seto to tell more about one of his duels with Yugi.

"He was about to finish me off but then he went and chickened out," Seto explained "I used the power of my blue-eyes ultimate dragon to finish him off. I won that duel even with his crazy Kuribo card."

"Ha," Jaske interrupted, face stuffed with pancake "Alliterations for the win."

"What?" Seto demanded.

"Jaske," Anna-Beth scowled "Don't talk with your mouth full. It's rude."

"Don't yell at me," Jaske hissed "You're not the boss."

"You are a guest, Jaske," Anna-Beth reminded "Start acting like one."

"Would you like to hear the time I duelled Kaiba-Boy, Annie-Dear?" Pegasus interjected.

'Please say no,' Seto thought.

"Sure," she said.

"Well," Pegasus replied "Perhaps Kaiba-Boy would prefer to tell the tale himself... Hmm?" Seto sighed.

"I'd rather not," Seto muttered.

"Are you sure, Kaiba-Boy?" Pegasus questioned "I'm sure Annie-Dear would prefer to hear it from YOUR perspective." He pinched her cheek, causing her to wince.

"Hmm," Seto muttered "I had just finished defeating Yugi so I could enter the castle. The duel should have been in the bag for me but, somehow, Pegasus knew ever card I was going to play. He took one of my blue-eyes from me as well as my little brother. After the duel was over, he thought he would finish it off with taking my soul as well. Not the most honourable duels I've ever been in."

"Your duel with Yugi was very honourable either, Kaiba-Boy," Pegasus reminded "A little birdy told me you set him up by standing on the edge of the tower so he couldn't attack you. Isn't that right?"

"Stupid kissup," Seto muttered under his breath.

"I'm simply stating the truth, Kaiba-Boy!" Pegasus insisted "If anything, it would be you who's being the kissup, and for a girl 6 years younger than you at that, Kaiba-Boy." Seto went pink again.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Seto hissed. Jaske had gotten somewhat pale by this time and Anna-Beth noticed.

"Are you alright, Jaske?" she asked, concerned. Everyone looked at him.

"I think I ate too many pancakes," he muttered, weakly.

"Croquet?" Pegasus called "Show Jaske upstairs to one of the guest rooms, won't you?"

"Yes, Mr. Pegasus, Sir," Croquet obeyed "Right this way Mr. Kreek." Anna-Beth tried to follow them but Pegasus stopped her.

"He just needs some rest, Annie-Dear," Pegasus informed her "He'll be fine." She nodded and sat back down.

"Kaiba-Boy?" Pegasus offered "Why don't you take Annie-Dear over to the beach on the other side of the island? I'm sure she'd love that." Seto was about to object when he saw the worry in her eyes.

Pegasus wasn't leading them into a trap, he just wanted Anna-Beth to be distracted from her little brother.

"I suppose so," he muttered, standing up. Anna-Beth followed him, but she kept looking back like she really was worried about her brother.

"I shouldn't have let him eat so much," she mumbled "It's my fault. I'm probably the worst older sibling ever."

"It's not your fault, Anna-Beth," Seto input.