A Boy Named Fang

The last time I remember ever being sweet was when I was four. Fang was seven then. We both sat next to each other in a conjoined cage where the scientists were both testing us.

My wings were small then, and were not black but white as a dove's. Back then I kept my hair shaved. Back then I didn't know what being mean was.

He didn't know that we were being monitored, but I knew. I was one of them, and no bird kid would ever expect one of their own to betray them.

"Hi, Fang!" I smiled, handing him a small plate if chocolate chip cookies and a Styrofoam cup of milk. If only I had known what the heck I was doing. I would've turned on the School then and made sure they never breathed another word.

"Hi." he says, taking the plate and kissing me on the forehead.

I blushed. "I heard Jeb was going to help you guys!" I exclaim.

"Yeah! He said he was going to get us all out of here." he smiles.

That was all the Whitecoats needed.

Before we both knew it they snatched me from the cage then beat him in front of me. As he cried his eyes never left me. As they beat him with their boots I screamed and cried.

He never talked to me again.

          ------------- Hi guys I am going to camp for my first time, and I am not sure if they will let us use the Wi-Fi there, so sorry if this update is slower than usual.