++17++. FANG

I dash into the room, my dark hair flying into my face. Just as Max rushes in behind me, I see that Angel has the girl in bed, blood trickling down the girl's forehead.

"What the hell?" I glare.

Max shoots me a venomous glare, and I raise hands up in defense. After Angel cursed like a sailor two times in a row, she's been all Motherly, trying to keep Angel from being the exact opposite from her name.

"Angel, baby." She folds her arms, giving her a stern expression. "What in the world happened here?"

Angel just smiles, opening the blinds to let the morning sunlight in, and says, "She wasn't ready to wake up yet so I put her back to sleep. Is breakfast ready yet, Max. I hope you're not making it, Max. No offense."

As Max scoffs, I just hide my chuckle by moving my bangs over my face again with my hair.

"Yes, Angel, if you must know Iggy is cooking it." Max says.

As soon as Angel is done bandaging the girl's wound, she comes down to breakfast skipping like  a happy ball of sunshine.

The boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes just sits at the table, his head down. His name is Jacob or something. The only reason why we let him stay was because Angel said he was trustworthy.

I bring him a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. He thanks me and I just nod.

"Max, when are you going to give Fang another haircut. His hair is almost down to his behind! I am surprised he hasn't tripped over it yet, and it must be heavy. Fang is really, really hot, and he needs to keep his looks up! Oh, and by the way, Iggy, no bacon for me, I'm going vegetarian. No eggs, either. Also, I would like a mocha, if you don't mind!" The ever-so-energetic Nudge comes rushing in, her hair in a her ebony hair blown out and brushed into a bun, with a red bandana around it like Rosy the Riveter.

Gazzy groans, and I stabs his fork into his pancakes as she continues.

Finally, Iggy yells, "Nudge, slow down. Shh. Please."

She just humphs and turns on the tv. "I am going to watch Titanic again." she announces.

"Can't we watch something else. You've made us watch that a million times, all you do is sit there and cry like a baby the whole time!" Gazzy groans.

"Either that or Fifty Shades!" she argues.

At the same time Gazzy makes a face, Max turns the tv off. "Not in this house you're not. Or any house for that matter. Besides, it is time to eat breakfast, not tv."

It's Nudge's turn to groan.

I sit down with my plate , and begin eating.