An Elastic Heart

I wake up to a grilled cheese sandwich with a load of fries, two chocolate chip cookies, and a bottle of water. At the sight and smell of food, my stomach growls. Still, I scowl down at the plate. It may look good, but it may be a trap.

Sitting up, I find a hand lightly touch my forehead. I am so glad that I manage to see Jacob before my shadows command me to shoot out.

"You hungry?" he asks.

"Yea." I hug him to my surprise.

He hands me the plate. Immediately I reach for the sandwich, almost moaning when I take a bite.

If Jacob thinks it's okay, then it must.... Where are these thoughts coming from?

He clears his throat, and I suddenly stop stuffing a fry into my mouth midair in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry." I say. "I must look like a pig."

He shakes his head. "No, no, you just got something there." Before I know it he wipes away some mustard from my cheek with his thumb.

Blushing, I dare to look away as he kiss me where he wiped the mustard earlier. My eyes grow wide as I wrap my arms around his neck, letting him take my lips in his.

Daring me, he gently slides his tongue into my mouth, grabbing the sides of my hips.

Even if  I wanted to stop I can't.

He climbs up onto the bed, pulling off his shirt while holding my neck to the side to kiss the center. I moan under him, his unnaturally blue eyes staring into my hazel eyes.

That's when I hear another throat being cleared.

Both of our heads jerk up to our intruder, a tall, lean boy with beautiful brown eyes and long eyelashes.

Fang.