Shadows Are Red when I mess With Strangers

I wake up to the smell of bacon and scrambled eggs. My stomach growls, and I have to calm myself not to run downstairs and dog in. I will not. I do not know these people. They could poison me, and even  with my illusion powers, they're is no telling what  kind of people I am dealing with.
My blonde hair hides my hair as the door opens, and the boy comes walking in with a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. "Are you hungry?" he asks.
I do not answer. There is no reason to. Instead, I stare at the boy between my hair, hoping that he will go away.
He has no idea who he is dealing with, and I hope he does not try my patience any further.
The boy walks even closer, daring to set the plate in front of me.
Before he can leave, crimson red shadows linger from my nails and begin to wrap themselves around him. The smell of blood feels the room. I sit up straight and completely wrap my arm around his shoulders.
"Where am I, boy? Hmm." My voice feels with deep chills. "If you do not answer me, I will kill you and your family right in front of you. Would you like that, hmm?"
To the boy, he thinks that I am talking though blood is spilling out of my mouth, and a dozen snakes are slithering throughout the room.
And... to my anger, the boy is not even phased. "Yeah, you're in my house. Eat up." Then he leaves the room.