Chapter 27: Surprise

Start from the beginning

"I mean I just feel like you have to take back your whole you don't lie on talk shows comment."

I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, but when that aired we really weren't doing anything serious. But I promise I won't lie to you anymore."

She raised her eyebrows like she was about to test my statement.

"Oh really?"

I sighed knowing I was right making the crowd laugh softly at me.

"So how did that video make you feel?"

"I mean it was great seeing it again. That's why I wanted to have it recorded so I could always look back. And I'm definitely making that I love you my ringtone. She sounded so cute. It makes me miss her even more."

They all aww'd making me smile.

"And you haven't seen her since then?"

I shook my head, sticking out my bottom lip a little.

"No, she had to go back to L.A. to finish recording for 7/27 and I had to fly to Vegas for my tour. Then Fifth Harmony announced everything for their tour so they've been just as busy promoting the album and stuff. But we talk as much as we can. And I'm hoping that I can see her when I fly to New York tomorrow since they are supposed to be passing through I think."

Ellen nods and spoke again.

"That's sweet I hope you can see her soon. And no more lying."

She said pointing a finger at me.

"To you? Never."

"You guys make an adorable couple, by the way."

"I would hope so."

I said as she stood up. I furrowed my eyebrows at her actions as she waved her hand at me for me to stand as well.

"So, for the distance, I got you something."

I stood up with her and waited for her to walk back to me from around the chairs. One of her stage hands ran out with three hoodies to give her as she spoke.

"I've heard you love wearing hoodies so, I got you a few."

I laughed and clapped my hands a few times.

"Yay. What's on them?"

"Well, one has me on it."

She turned it around and it was a white hoodie with blue letters that said Ellen and her face. I laughed again at it and took it from her.

"I'm so wearing this to my next meet and greet."

"And I got you matching ones for you and Dinah."

They were both grey with black letters. One said My Bae with Dinah's face on it. And the other said My Boo with My face on it.

"Because her song Work From Home; My Bae and My Boo."

I turned to her with a shocked face on top of my smile and started laughing.

"Oh my god! I love it so much."

I said setting down the white hoodie on my chair and taking the one with Dinah on it from her.

"Now when I miss her but can't talk to her I can just wear this."

She nodded and smiled at me. The crowd started cheering which was weird since we hadn't done anything but I was too busy admiring the hoodie in my hands. I looked back to Ellen when her show's theme song started to play. She nodded her head to something behind me. I turned around to see Dinah walking towards us waving at the crowd.