To Shatter The Canvas

Lilith's POV :

After I talked to Craig I went to find my lovely boyfriend alot of fans saw me and came up to me giving me a lot of hugs and wanting pictures of course I gave them pictures and autographs.

Until a girl with curly pinned up black hair came up to me she looked very shy she was wearing a black Motionless reaper shirt and ripped skinny's and bracelets she was carrying alot of papers that looked like letters she had one hand on her other arm and she was looking down I moved past the other fans and made my way towards her I tapped her on the shoulder making her look up she gasped so by her reaction I bet she didn't know it was me.

"Hi" I said "Hi....." I heard her whisper "You don't have to be shy it's ok" I said taking her hand in mine give her a smile "What's your name sweetheart" "......Marlie...my name is Marlie" she said in a soft voice "What are you carrying there" I asked "Umm just some fan letters and some gifts for the Motionless boys" I smiled not letting go of her hand and starting walking towards the boys tent and making sure my hand was still in Marlie's "Where are sledge we going" she asked in a shocked voice "You'll see"" I said excitedly I swear Chris sitting down in his chair talking to fans and signing posters are sled rend papers and reciving letters from fans.

He looked up to see me mount toward the rent and smiled I heard Marlie gasp at where I was taking her she tried to pull away from me but I grasped her hand tighter and turned towards her giving her a 'It's ok and it's going to be fine' look I came up to Chris letting go of Marlie's hand but giving her another look saying 'Don't you leave stay here' look and then looked towards Chris again giving him a little kiss which he was surprised by but seconds later came accustomed to it melting into the kiss I was expecting a short sweet kiss but this one turned into a 10 second kiss I finally pulled away causing him to sigh in disappointment I then went behind him putting my arm around his neck giving him one of those hugs he softly caressed my arm and I then whispered in his ear "Don't be so disappointed love you'll get more later" causing him to shiver.

I stepped away for him realizing fans and people were still around and the Motionless boys were to causing a faint blush to dust my cheeks. I turned towards Marlie grabbing her hand causing her to step closer to Chris "Guys this is Marlie" I said catching all the guys attention "She has gifts and fan mail and I just wanted to bring her over she looked a little lonely"

I said embracing her into our group 3 minutes of not talking until Chris started a conversation with her and then the rest of the boys joined in this was great I'm happy I could shine some light on Marlie she seemed alone and sad and timid and I'm glad I could be help to her. It's also good to know that some fans don't hate me.

Crappy update I know I'm sorry but I just needed to update since I havent in a while but if you liked this update please give a vote and a comment please until next update
--Creepy_fallen_Creature