Billy In 4C Never Saw It Coming

Lilith's POV :

~{Flashback}~

I walked into school with people that I hate bullying me again I just huffed and kept walking pulling my Misfits jacket closer to my body until someone had to yell "Hey you goth bitch yea you why don't you go and cut yourself and fucking die" as he said that I looked up giving a cold glare at the guy name Jared who yelled that at me and replied with "How about you dint he same so u can bathe in your own blood" his face fell and I laughed I kept walking through the halls to the gym and went in and went in the far back corner I put my Tim Burton Corpse Bride back pack down and fixed my Suicide Silence shirt and wiped my sweaty hands on my pants my hands shaking with anxiety I've always hated big crowds I mean always so to calm myself I got my phone and earphones and plugged the earphones in my ear and went to my music and put on The Cure softly singing along to Fire In Cairo.

"Slowly fading blue
The eastern hollows catch
The dying sun
Night-time follows
Silence and black
Mirror pool mirrors
The lonely place
Where I meet you

See your head
In the fading light
And through the dark
Your eyes shine bright

And burn
Like fire
Burn like fire in Cairo
Burn like fire
Burn like fire in Cairo

Shifting crimson veil
Silken hips slide
Under my hand
Swollen lips whisper
My name
And I yearn
You take me in your arms
And start to burn

FIREINCAIRO
FIREINCAIRO
FIREINCAIRO
Then the heat disappears
And the mirage
Fades away

FIREINCAIRO
FIREINCAIRO
FIREINCAIRO
FIREINCAIRO
FIREINCAIRO
FIREINCAIRO
FIREINCAIRO
FIREINCAIRO

Burn like a fire in Cairo
Burn like a
Fire
Blaze like a fire in Cairo
Blaze like a
Fire
Flare
Burn like fire
Burn like
Fire in Cairo"

I put the song on replay and and tilt my head back and turned the volume all the way up and sang along oh how I love this song it explains my mood exactly right now until I hear very loud talking even though my earphones are in without opening my eyes I take one earphone out and then open my eyes I gasp because there's a face right in front of mine I quickly get up seeing the stranger and get my back pack and put it on my shoulders as I do I start to look at his appearance he's wearing a Misfits shirt black skinny jeans black combat boots and a leather jacket with studs and chains. He also had black shoulder length hair and he has honey almost hazel eyes with black eyeshadow and eyeliner around his eyes he also had gauges and snakebites with a dolphin piercing in the middle and I could see tattoos on his neck and arms and Lost Boys and Kiss Kiss on his knuckles but especially the Misfits Saturday night lyric tattoo on his neck. I quickly walked past him while trying to he grabbed my hand quickly jerking me to turn around facing him "What is with people today what do you want" I said he immediately let go of my hand and started to speak his voice smooth and soft "Umm well me and a few friends just moved here and well we saw you when we came in and we wanted to make a friend" he said while rubbing the back of his neck and as he said this I just started to see the guys he said he was talking about each had they're own style one with a little shorter hair than the one I'm talking to with spider bites on the right side of his lip with a lip ring on the other side and had the prettiest blue eyes then the guy next to him had half black half white hair and was wearing a white gray scarf and a brown leather jacket with a black tank top underneath and black skinny jeans with combat boots then there was a bald guy with different color contacts and angel bites he was wearing this big black cape thing with skinny jeans then a short haired guy wearing black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with a leather jacket then next to him a guy with much longer hair which was down past his shoulder and it was black and he was wearing a black tank top with a black leather jacket some black skinny jeans and combat boots and then a brown haired guys with hair just below his shoulder wearing the same thing as the guys with combat boots and black skinny jeans and tank with as leather jacket and lastly another short black haired guy wearing just a black t-shirt and skinny jeans with a chain attached to his belt loops. It seemed all of them had tattoos and piercings and long hair all almost black haired wearing black.

After looking at them all I tried to turn away again only to be stopped again only it wasn't the same guy that tried to explain why he bothered me it was the guy with the prettiest blue eyes "We only want a friend if you truly don't want our company then you can leave" I looked at him questioning if I should stay aww fuck it why not I need some friends that are like me. "Ok" I spoke looking at all of them the guy that talked to me first smiled and introduced himself and his friends "I'm Chris and the guy with the blue eyes is Ricky the one with the scarf is Ghost the one with the different colored contacts is Balz then the guy with the short black hair and a t-shirt with a leather jacket is Ryan next is the guy with the much longer hair is Angelo after him is TJ who has the only brown hair in the group and last but not least is Vinny wearing the chain on his pants" I just nodded and looked at them all and said "Hi welcome to hell I'm Lilith, Lilith Suicide"

~{Flashback Over}

Oh god just going over this again is torture but can't help it I miss them so much but I fucked up not them and I made a promise and I'm gonna keep it I mean it even though I heard they're back that just means I need to hide more.

Ok hi guys you probably don't know who I am I'm AndyBlack121 and I had another account called Ccjakejinxxashandy and if people reading this that do follow on my other account know me as Andyforeverxx I don't use it anymore though so I made a new wattpad account and this is my first book on this account so hope it goes well if your reading the first chapter thank you there's more to come see later bye for now
--Creepy_fallen_Creature