Disclosure At It's Most

(Skip a couple weeks like 4)

Lilith's POV :

So really I didn't have the courage to say goodbye but I did leave a note for them but in the other hand it's almost XMAS in the Radke house hold yes I live with Ronnie and his daughter Willow the guys all have their own house with their girlfriends and what's best is that I've grown so close to the guys and Willow that I'm basically a sister to them and little Willow calls me her Aunt it's so cute.

After leaving Scranton my phone kept ringing so Ronnie and I went to this place to change my phone number so the guys and girls can't call or contact me it's better that way but right now I'm very happy where I'm at in my life.

For XMAS though I got all the guys necklaces with metal guitar picks and with their names craved into it with FIR underneath they're names and on the back it has "With Love" and my initials underneath and for Willow I got her a microphone for her singing and I also got her a bracelet that matches mine that I'm wearing mine says Aunt to Willow and hers says niece to Aunt Lilith but I haven't worn the bracelet yet cause I'm gonna wait till XMAS morning when she opens it which will be soon cause XMAS is tomorrow.

Everything is different now I feel more comfortable more at home than I was before less stressed I think I'm finally learning to move on past things Ronnie's been helping me move past stuff he even told me that the exact same guys that gave me drugs the first time screwed him over to he even told me his story and I think that's what's made our bond even more stronger.

At the moment I'm in my room in Ronnie's house wrapping presents and listening to Vampires Everywhere I'm even going to offer them if they want a tattoo yea Ronnie was so kind to let me have my tattooing equipment in my room.

As I'm wrapping presents my thoughts keep going to Chris everyday it's a constant battle not to think of him these past couple weeks.

I think of what we could've been but really I'm not what he wanted I can tell that for a fact now I was stupid I can find other things now to make me happy hell this is the happiest I've been in a long time but now I just don't know I don't know what to do mabey start a band I have no idea but still there's times when I'm feeling like a piece of me is gone and I can't get it back. Mabey I need a warm shower yea that's what I need I get up to grab clothes when Ronnie comes in.

"Oh hey Ronnie" "Hey L the guys and I just wanted to know if you wanted to go get some food after we're going to go look at Christmas lights" "Oh yea that sounds fun sure I'll go but can you leave so I can take a shower and get ready" Ronnie then looks bashful and rubs his neck and says "Oh um sure" then leaves.

I grab my long long sleeved hooded black Killstarco dress thigh high tights black knee high heeled combat boots my black bra and black boy short underware and head to the shower I get out 15 minutes later blow dry my white hair and put my clothes on and then go and grab my make up and head to the bathroom I put on my pale foundation and do a dark smokey eye and thin eyebrows and put on my black fake eyelashes and I also put black eyeliner on my bottom lids. And wala I'm ready.

I head downstairs to see the guys putting on they're jackets and I went back upstairs to grab my leather jacket and then went back downstairs and your probably wondering where Willow is well Ronnie agreed that Willow would be with her mom on Christmas even while Ronnie would have her on XMAS day.

We all went outside and went into our cars and started driving to this cute Italian restaurant we all went inside and sat down then the waiter took our order and then 25 minutes later our food arrived we all ate and talked then we left to go see the lights.

This was the part of loved about XMAS the beautiful lights.

Ok I know it's short I'm sorry but this is a filler I will warn you guys the next chapter will have another time skip a big one just to warn you but hoped you liked it thanks for reading little bat creeps until next update
--Creepy_fallen_Creature