Strip Me Down, Tear Me Apart, You'll Find One Thing Left

Lilith's POV :

After IHOP the guys and I split up and they went to go do their set while I went to Strange and Unusual's tent I went to talk to Cheyenne(A/N : Fun fact about the author my name is Cheyenne to and I was kinda shocked to find out that the person running Strange and Unusual's tent on Vans Warped tour this year had the same name as me sorry I have disturbed your reading done I'll let you get back to it once again sorry) since I wanted to see if there was anything I could do to help. We talked some and then she told me that I didn't have to do anything and I said I wanted to help but she insisted I do nothing so after trying over and over again asking if I could help she kept saying no so I finally gave up. But instead I asked if she wanted anything and she asked for water so I went up to go get her one.

As I was getting water I turned around to see one of my best friends she was a couple feet away from me and I did a little scream since I haven't seen her in forever I ran up to her giving her a huge hug "Ashley!!" I said "Lilith is that you" I nodded and hugged her tighter and she returned the favor by hugging me just as tight.

I stepped away from her "It's been forever" "It's know I can't believe it so how have you been" I asked we both decided to go and walk to the Strange and Unusual's tent I handed Cheyenne her drink and she gave a thank you and I got a chair for Ash and I.

"So do tell me what has happened between you and Chris" Ash said sipping her monster from and straw "Well umm finally we got together" she then fangirled by jumping up and down I laughed she sat back down and then I asked if she had anyone special in her life she said his name was Craig he's in a band as well he has a daughter and that she's so cute as she kept going her phone suddenly started ringing she looked at it then said "Speak of the devil" she then hit the little green button and started talking to Craig after about five minutes she hung up.

"Ok he just called telling me he couldn't find me and he wanted to know where I was so he called instead" she said laughing a little she then told me that he should be here in 10 minutes in those ten minutes Ash and I just kept talking until I saw someone's shadow coming over Ash blocking out the sunlight I then turn to the the person with the shadow.

"Lilith is that you?"

I gasp and look at the figure "Craig" I then think this all makes since the name the daughter thing everything and then everything goes black.

Hoped you liked the update sorry I keep leaving cliff hangers but once again stay tuned love you guys lots stay creep thanks for reading and until next update
--Creepy_fallen_Creature