The Sacrament

Lilith's  POV  : 

After getting there tattoos they went up to pay I went the back of the building to calm the rest of my emotions I put my head in my hands and gave out a sigh I heard the sound of footsteps in front of me I knew it was probably Kuza so I just didn't speak I then felt warm but cool hands take my hands from my head and wrap them around his waist who I  thought was Kuza was actually Chris I could just tell right before I opened my eyes because Chris always smelled like pumpkin spice and leather.

I just kept my hands where they were and put my head in his stomach he just held me tight against him. Oh how I missed this how I missed him just the smell of him gave me comfort. I hated leaving him and the guys I just couldn't bare the thought of them being in more pain. I then started tearing up and some of my tears started to soak Chris's Misfits shirt. I then felt Chris get on his knees and my hands went to his shoulders he moved his left hand to my neck and pulled me closer to him. He just did what I needed. I needed comfort from him just like he needed comfort from me.

I eventually calmed down and opened my eyes to see Chris staring at me I got up from the chair I was sitting in and ran my fingers through Chris's hair he always liked that and I was always happy to do so his eyes closed as I did I liked this moment but then I stopped realizing I shouldn't be doing this not at all its not fair to him or the guys they shouldn't attach to me I'll only do bad for them I moved around him I could basically feel his eyes staring into my back I ignored it and made my way out of the room.

"Please don't leave me please not again" I heard him whisper just that sentence made me tear up again and I could feel my heart break once more like fragments of glass that's getting repeatedly smashed. I turned to him once more "Chris you know I will only cause bad you need to realize I do this so you can be happy and away from the poison I'm that Poison so please let me go" I turn again to go out walking slowly but that feeling in my chest hits harder with every step.

I just start to break down again I feel like I'm about to fall to the ground until he's there once again Chris picks me up bridal style and murmurs "You know I can't do that not now not ever, I'm  never loosing you again ever" and then he kisses my head and he sits down in the same chair I left him on his knees at.

I just cuddle him snuggling into his warmth and my eyes start to slowly droop and I slowly drift into the best sleep I've ever had in a while the kind of sleep without nightmares or waking up in the middle of the night the type of sleep that causes relief and peaceful dreams to occur.

Ok I'm just going to apologize for not updating yesterday I'm so sorry it's just that I was so tired I had a migraine and I'm having to study for my finals so I'm so sorry so if my updating is a little off this week and next week I'm sorry it's just finals are tiring me out but good news the 25th is when school is out for me so Yay you know what that means updating and more updating this summer so hoped you liked this update. Umm I'm sorry if this is the longest authors note known to man but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up also if I'm not to tired and have enough energy I might update a 2nd time tonight because I put you guys through the wait. Plus doing Finals review stuff is quite boring and I need a break trying to do 98 math questions is not fun also trying to get finals review Spanish packet done all in one day not a good idea so once again sorry for the wait thanks for reading love you, you creeps
--Creepy_fallen_Creature