United By Distance

(Warped is now over)

Lilith's POV :

Well I'm back in Scranton and I have my shop back it's great to be back alot has been improved by Ryan-Ashley I met one of the new workers turns out after I left Ryan-Ashley still went through with the interviews she found this girl named Ryan-Carter Ashley said to help not get Ryan-Ashley and Ryan-Carter's names mixed up we call Ryan-Carter Carter and Ryan-Ashley Ashley but bavk to Carter she's an amazing tattoo artist she's very shy and quiet and keeps to herself though.

Currently I'm in the shop doing someone's angel bites I hear the shop's bell ring I politely ask for Carter to go up front and help the customer. I finish the angel bites I'm working on for a customer she goes up from to pay and I clean all the other utensils I used and head up front.

I look up to see.....Kuza sow I haven't seen him in forever he looked up just as I was walking in. He had a look of shock on his face I guess he didn't hear about Chris and I reuniting once more and all that. Once he was out of his shock he walked a fast pace up to me and pulled me into a big hug.

These hugs oh how I've missed them k guess I didn't realize how much I missed them until now I can't explicit how good his hugs are they're like ....like home. I am home. Now I am.

"What are you doing here I thought you left wha-" "Shh it's ok Kuza I'm here now I came back Chris and I have a good relationship the guys and I do everything is good now do great even and know since your back in my life it's even better I'm happy now Kuza that's and null that matters I'm finally happy and I've moved on"

He didn't say anything but pulling me into another hug this is how life is I guess everything happens for a reason and I love where I'm at in life finally happy.

Omg it's almost over 😭 one more chapter to go and then I'm done with this book I can't believe it I hoped you liked the chapter please vote and comment until next and final update
--Creepy_fallen_Creature