So I Made Friends With Fire, To Keep From Getting Burned

Lilith's POV : 

I knew his would happen but not so soon by of course the universe is against me once more. But this time I'm going to embrace it I need to I need to learn that not all things are bad and there are good things in life you just have to wait patiently and calmly for what to come.

I look at Chris seeing his shocked face I then get out of his arms and look at him once more he's wearing his new 570 shirt with some black skinny's and his combat boots and his leather jacket and sunglasses. I then try to make conversation "Umm well hello Chris umm" I started to get awkward and rubbed the back of my neck. Until I felt his body crash to mine and his arms wrap around me in a hug.

He held on tight to me so tight almost he was afraid I'd disappear I just held onto him letting him hug me until he pulled away and had away good look at me taking in my facial features what I was  wearing and all the above about me still making sure I was till here in front of him.

"How?" He asks "How what?" I say he then takes my face in his hands "How are you here, how did you get here, why, what is...how is this happening I thought you left" he said and he muttered under his breath "Forever" he thought I couldn't here him but I could.

"Umm well I met some people and we got along great and we'll I got my life finally together then boom this happened" I knew I wasn't telling him much but it was necessary for now he was already still in shock from seeing me and I didn't want to push it.

I looked behind him to see FIR coming back from they're set and then I see Ronnie come charging at me I couldn't be prepared as he came towards me picking me up and spinning me around in circles making me laugh "Ronnie out me down" he didn't and I soon got dizzy "Ryan help me please I beg of you get me away from  this mad man" I then heard Ryan say "Of course I shall save you my princess" he said trying to say it in a more manly deeper voice making me say "Dude quit trying to do that to your voice your not Andy Biersack" I heard the rest of the guys laugh until I felt a woosh making me and Ronnie fall to the ground still dizzy I say "Thanks Ryan not only did you give me whiplash you made the dizzyness worse" I scolded him he just laughed and helped me back up.

I went to see of Chris was still there and unfortunately I couldn't find him he must've left not surprised though I did do some horrible things to him but I'm tying to fix those wrongs.

I went to turn around to the merch table to around sk I'd they needed any help they said they had it and that I could go do whatever.

I was going around going to different bands sets when all of a sudden I here the familiar sound of 570 so that's why he left he had a set to full fill they started and wow I had to say it was amazing I loved the whole show all of it and then I saw them just off the stage to letting the next band Ghost Town up and then I left I went to go get a water after that I sat down under the FIR tent helping out the best I could.

It was around six we finished and started to pack up after we did we wen to the barbecue and I sat near the  camp fire listening to everyone talk around bout the first day of warped I didn't talk much honky here and there and then I told the guys in better head back that is up until Ronnie put me in his lap "What do ya need bro" "Nothing really sis but can you get my phone we need to skype Willow wouldn't want her being mad at us for not talking to her about our  first day of warped now would we" I nodded my head a no I grabbed his phone and Skyped Willow the phone rang until Willow's face popped up causing us to smile and her to squeal at seeing us.

After saying hi to Willow and saying how much I love her in decided to let Ronnie and her have their time together I then officially got up and left and I sat outside against the bus putting my head against the bus and closing my eyes and started to think about all that happened today I felt myself staring to fall alseep and right as I was going into darkness I heard.

"I will never let you go ever again I'm sorry Lil so sorry you have me now always" and then I succumbed into darkness and felt the warmth of what felt like arms around me.

Ahhhhhhhhhh I updated shocker sorry it took so long I've had some stress things happen and I kinda was having a little writers block but I'm back now hopefully but hope you liked the update thanks for reading guys and please vote comment share my story please until next update
--Creepy_fallen_Creature