Scream

Lilith's POV :

"Hi......Umm Ronnie I'm Lilith" I say unsure of my shaky voice "How bout we go to my house we can talk about what's wrong my band mates are there to so......well ......mmm shit well I'm sorry this is awkward but I'm not gonna do anything bad to you I swear I just want to help"

I think for a minute .....no body would care I mean I have no one at the moment they're all busy so why not plus I need a distraction a big distraction.

I look up at Ronnie I nod my head "Ok I'll go with you" he gently takes my hand so gently he's making me feel fragile. He softly drags me to his car and open the car door for me and let's me get in then shuts it and going to his side getting in the car and starting the car then I'm suddenly think if I'm going with him for the night I need clothes "Ronnie" "Yea" "Ummm... can we go to my house so I can get clothes" he nods I then tell him he address and he heads to my house. When we get there I just tell him to stay in the car and I'll only be a moment.

I go into my house grabbing a duffle bag and went to my closet getting some clothes and some shoes putting them in the bag I head back downstairs seeing if I forgot anything which I don't think so.

I head back out and into Ronnie's car and tell him I got everything and then we were on our way to his house. "Ok when you head inside it might be a little crazy I have 3 other band mates we got Ryan who is a little crazy well actually were all crazy Ryan is our drummer then there's Derek our guitarist then Zak our bass player and then there's me I sing" after he finished talking he parked into an unfamiliar drive way their house was huge though.

He turned off the car and I opened the car door and grabbed my duffle bag and closed the door as I was closing it my phone began to ring I know it was my phone cause my ring tone started to play Demons by Get Scared.
"Feel the fucking pain and anguish pouring over me
Am I insane or am I drowning in the agony
I once was fine it's not alright it's getting hard to think
Am I insane or am I drowning in the agony
Am I alive or just breathing
Cast like a stone out to sea
I'm sinking
Buried my lies and my secrets
Down where the world never sees
My demons
And I swear it never had to end
Like this
If I could just pretend
I'm not those things that you resent
My friends
Just leave me here for dead
Cause I'm left with nothing
But self destruction
Stare down the cliff to my decent
Into the deep end
Am I distraught in deceiving
Sick thoughts that hang over me
With meaning......."

Ronnie looked at me and I looked at the caller ID and it was Kuza I hit the green button and groaned and put it to my ear "Lilith Rae Suicide where the fuck are you are you ok are you ok" I put it a couple inches from my face hitting the speaker button Ronnie watched the whole time his face held amusement "Kuza I'm fine and I'm at a new friends place and yes I'm fine I just need to get away for a few days don't worry I'll be home soon I just I need to get away what Chris did hurt me I just I can't right now but I guess I deserved it" "Ok but Lu don't do what I'm thinking never do it again" "Mike I'm not going to do drugs again you know that and it was a long time ago and I'm not gonna be hurting myself plus I have someone with me now that can assure that I won't I gotta go ok love you" and then I hang up not letting Kuza say another word.

I sigh and look down "It seemed that your going through a lot and have been through alot" I nod "Well how bout we go inside and then we can talk ok" I nod and go beside him as we walk inside I felt a warm arm go on top of my shoulder and then a hand squeezing my shoulder I looked at Ronnie and he said "Don't worry everything will be ok"

Soooo what do you think if me putting Falling In Reverse in the mix? By the way the photo in the media is the clothes Lilith put in the duffle bag. Hoped you liked it I might be doing another chapter today I don't know yet but love you lots little bat creeps and thanks for reading until next update
--Creepy_fallen_Creature