You're Sweet 666

Lilith's  POV  : 

As we headed inside suddenly I was starting to get nervous and I was worried so so worried if something went wrong and if I started something. I think Ronnie could feel how nervous I was cause the look that he was sending to me at the moment seemed like 'It's going to be ok' look that kinda soothed me a little bit still I was still nervous.

I heard someone running and then Ronnie was on the ground with a person with short brown hair on top of him. "Ryan seriously really" he said I giggled a bit causing who I guess is called Ryan look up at me then made an unusual facial experssion and then looked to Ronnie to me again he then got off Ronnie.

"Dude why did you pick up another girl I thought you'd stop for Willow" Ronnie sighed and looked at Ryan and got up from the floor "We're not like that she needs help and I'm happy to give it I've been in her situation before Ryan please understand" What does he means he's been in my situation? I looked at Ryan once more and I saw the expression on his face change to an expression I was familiar with.Sympathy. I hated that word that I didn't need it or pity.

As we all looked at each other I coughed and introduced myself "Hi I'm Lilith Suicide I take it your Ryan" I say reaching out my hand to him for a shake instead of getting a handshake I get a hug causing me to be still because I'm not used to hug so after a few minutes I start to hug back Ryan soon let's go "Sorry it's just I'm a huger" "It's ok it's just I'm not used to it and just to say I know two more people with your name" I smile as I say thinking of Ryan and Ryan-Ashley. "Oh really who" Ryan says "Oh just some of my friends Ryan Stikowski and my friend and employee at my tattoo shop Ryan-Ashley Markley"

"Wait you mean Ryan Stikowski from Motionless In White and Ryan-Ashley Josh Balz's fiance" says Ronnie I look at him then nod my head "So your Lilith the Lilith" says Ronnie "They talked about me" I said Ronnie gave a nod.

"So how bout we get you situated and then we can talk Ryan can you tell the guys that we have a guest" as Ryan was walking away he yelled out "Sure" Ronnie then went up the stairs and I started following him he stopped next to a door that was about 5 or 6 feet from the stairs "You can use the guest room for tonight" I mumbled an ok and opened the door The walls were white not even touched a bed was in the middle of the back wall the bed had black sheets in the wall opposite to the bed there was a small desk with a chair.

"I know it's plain but it's kinda the best we got right now" "No no its fine I'm not staying here that long anyway" I went and sat down on the bed putting guy bag beside me. I saw from the corner of the room Ronnie grabbed the chair from the small desk and sat it down in front of me and then went to shut the door. I guess he kinda knew that I didn't want anyone else to hear why I'm upset.

"Ok so tell me why your so upset" I stayed quiet for a minute letting Ronnie's voice echo around the room until I replied "Well its a long story you wouldn't know what was going on and you'd be confused" "Well explain it" he said.

I looked at him then began "Well it was one cold day and I was walking in one of my favorite parks and then realized I had to get back home but I was going to stop by my tattoo shop that I own with Kuza until I ran into someone from my past that person was Angelo Parente I ran from him running to my shop. I though I wouldn't see him again and that was ok with me since in my past I used to be friends with the Motionless In White crew and TJ and Angelo included in my past I was a horrible friend I was going through some things and I went to a party and met a person named Craig and he got me into drugs and then I became an addict and then my depression got worse and then I tried to commit suicide and I was a coward and ran away and Kuza came with me to so when I though after that thing with Angelo I thought it wouldn't happen again. I was wrong one day in my shop I hear the bell ring I didn't look up but when I did I saw the Motionless In White crew in my shop wanting a tattoo Angelo had drawn and I did it and then this is where it becomes chaotic one night watching movies with the guys Chris tried to make a move on me at that point the feelings I tried to bury but they came back up the next 2 days I was happy until I heard Chris taking to someone on the phone I stayed in the bathroom hearing they're coversation they're as in Sabrina and Chris. I was so angry but I knew I should've expected it it's just what hurt more is tonight Chris lied to me and said he was hanging with hanging out with the guys but instead I found him at Horror Asylum with Sabrina in his lap making out with her" I finish and Ronnie the whole time stayed quiet.

"Mhmm well that sucks" he says I nod and look down at my hands I then felt a warm hand on my shoulder I look up at Ronnie "You can stay here as long as need I'm here for you ok" I nod again and look down at my hands once more a single tear fell on to my left hand making me take my right hand and feeling underneath my eyes. Tears. I was crying as I look at my tears on my hands I felt arms wrap around me and I embraced it.

"Let it out its ok to" Ronnie said as I just held onto him and cried my heart out.