570

(2 years later before it was 2014 now it's 2016)

Lilith's POV :

It's been 2 years since I've seen the guys since then I've always kept a close eye on them they recently just had a new song called 570 come out its really good I can say now that I am indeed a Motionless fan it's a way how I am still so bonded to them since I left they've done so much and I'm so happy for them.

Lately Ronnie and I and the guys have been packing for Warped 2016 cause the guys are going and they wanted me to go as they're merch girl I couldn't refuse so I'm going with we leave in a couple minutes actually I'm packing all the things I made on a list and now I'm double checking.

Turns out I had everything I got my suitcases and went downstairs outing them by the steps then u went back upstairs to grab my little bat purse with my phone, headphones, a tiny sketchbook, pencils, and my phone charger along with my sunglasses and I was good to go.

I went back downstairs to see my luggage wasn't where I last put it and as I was looking Ronnie came through the door "Hey I went ahead and put your luggage up in the bus I put it on the bunk beside mine" "Thanks Ronnie" I said heading onto the bus with Ronnie following me and making sure I locked the doors to the house and the new hopped inside the bus and sat down on the couch.

I then put in my earphones and stated to play the guys new song that just came out 570 and then I checked the warped band list to see if any new bands are coming on warped I already knew Motionless was going so I know that this year is the year that we will meet again and that I will see Chris and we will confront each other once more.

I saw that From Ashes To New were going to be on warped and I got kinda excited I may be a new fan to them but I still like they're music it's really good.

I checked the time on my phone to see how long till we get to our destination we were still 5 hours away so I closed my eyes and took a little nap with the sound of Chris's voice echoing through my ears

--After Nap--

I woke up to find that the bus was not moving anymore so I got up and went to plug up my phone to it's charger and then got changed into some black fishnet tights, black lace shorts from Hot Topic and a Black Craft Cult "I hate the Sun" tank I also put my hair up in a ponytail well my now back to grey black hair I kinda got over the white it kept getting on my nerves in a way.

After putting my hair in a ponytail I just put some light make up on with no eyeshadow and some eyeliner and mascara I put on my regular combat boots and I then got a water bottle with some water I then wonders where the guys were and saw on the fridge that there was a note "Dear Lil we had to go to a show sorry we didn't wake you we didn't want to disturb your sleep since it's hard for you to get any but by the time your awake the merch table should be set up and be running they're over there waiting for you to show up though so I would hop two it , love the guys"

I smiled and then set out to the merch table but before I left I grabbed my sunglasses and my passes so that I won't be having trouble getting back into places I got out of the RV and put my sunglasses on and started making my way to the merch tent as I was walking I was looking down at my feet and almost stumbled.

Causing me to to gasp making my sunglasses fall off my face and then suddenly I was in someone's arms I looked up.

"Chris"

"Lilith"

Yea cliff hanger sorry it's taking so long for then to get together by the way but that's the whole point the story wouldn't be a story if it didn't last the romantic part I don't want my book to be like oh they met they got together had a child got married the regular cliche no I want something that will make it last and show the struggles in the relationship and how the couple refelct on each other and shows how strong they're bond is but soon the story will pick up faster but in the mean time sorry I haven't updated in a while but hope you liked it more to come love ya thanks for reading little bat creeps remember vote comment share
--Creepy_fallen_Creature