"Oh I slept over Ali's last night and we stayed up watching movies so we woke up kind of late." Emily said as I smirked, damn I've taught my girl well. Wait did I just call Emily "my girl"? What the hell is going on with me today? "Well thanks for the invite." Aria said jokingly, "It was kind of a last minute thing." I said simply, "So what movies did you guys watch?" Spencer asked curiously, "We watched bridesmaid, and the other women, then we watched the exorcist." I said as Hanna chuckled.

"You got Emily to watch the exorcist?" She asked in disbelief, "She was clinging on to me the entire time but yeah I did." I said laughing as Emily gasped, "Why is it so surprising that I watched the exorcist?" She asked oblivious to what's gong on as we all laughed. "Because you're a scaredy cat!" Spencer said as we Aria and Hanna nodded in agreement, "I am not!" Emily said defensively.

"You kinda are." I said as she pouted cutely and we all laughed. "You guys suck." She said as she rolled her eyes and ate the rest of her pizza.

Emily's pov

I saw Paige staring at me from a distance and I winked at her, this action didn't go unnoticed by Ali and I smirked. I know she's jealous of Paige, I just want her to admit it and explain why. I mean, I don't even like Paige. "Hey guys mind if I borrow Emily?" I looked up and I saw Paige.

"Uh no not at all." Hanna said furrowing her eyebrows, I looked at Alison who was staring at her salad. "Be right back guys." I said as Aria, Spence, and Hanna nodded. Paige and walked to the other side of the cafeteria, "Is there something you need?" I asked her. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tomorrow." She said nervously, I held in the urge to roll my eyes. "Um I'll let you know if I can because my grandmas in town and you know." I said as she smiled.

"Sure just text me." She said as she kissed my cheek and walked away. Holy shit I hope Ali didn't see that. I walked back to the table and Hanna was smirking at me and Aria and Spencer we giving me the "I totally saw that" look. Ali was on her phone texting someone, I saw she was texting cece. "So what was that?" Hanna asked breaking the silence, "Nothing Paige just asked me to dinner." I said bluntly as Hanna furrowed her eyebrows.

"You don't seem that excited about it." She said as I shrugged, "Eh I don't really know if I wanna go." I said as Spencer looked at me, "Well why?" She asked I shrugged. "I dunno." I said as the bell rung and Ali got up, "Well ladies I have somewhere to be." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows, "You're leaving? But you're my ride." I said as she looked at me, "I'll pick you up after school ends yeah?" She asked as I nodded, "Sure I'll be waiting in the parking lot." I said as she nodded and without another word she walked away. Well that's gonna be one awkward car ride.

-

After school

Still Emily's pov

I waited in the parking lot for fifteen minutes and Ali finally showed up, I got in and saw a shit load of shopping bags in the backseat.

"How the hell do you get the money for all this stuff?" I asked as in disbelief as I got in and buckled up. "Cece's a miracle worker what can I say?" She said as she smirked. "You skipped school all day just to go shopping?" I asked as she shook her head, "Nah we went to one of cece's friends lake house and went swimming." She said as I got curious.

"With who?" I asked as she shrugged, "I didn't really get his name." She said as my blood boiled. "Don't worry he was sucking on cece's face most of the time." She said as i calmed down, "I'm not that petty Emily." She said as I narrowed my eyes at her. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked as she sighed.

"Look I really don't wanna argue right now." She said as I looked at her in disbelief, "You're always in the mood to argue." I said as she shrugged. "There's no point, what I am even arguing for?" She said as she pulled into my driveway. "I'll see you around Emily, have fun on your date with Paige." She said as I sighed, "I don't even like Paige." I said as she laughed humorlessly.

"Oh I'm sure you don't, you just sit around and let her get into your pants!" She snapped and I sighed in a relief a bit, I mean at least she's arguing with me. "It's not my fault she flirts with me!" I argued back. "Ever heard of the friend zone?!" She asked as her voice rose. "Don't yell at me." I said disgustedly. "I'm not yelling." She said in a softer tone. "I-I, I'm sorry I even said anything." She said as I looked at her in disbelief, "Okay now I know something's up, you never give up that easily." I said looking at her.

"I'm just saying if you wanna go out with pigskin be my guest. It's not like I have any say in it." She said as I sighed, "I know you're jealous Ali." I said as she snapped her attention to me. "I have no reason to be." She said simply, "But you are." I said as she sighed. "You're not mine." She shrugged as I looked at her and she looked ahead. "But you want me to be." I said slowly and cautiously, "I'm nothing but a good fuck, Emily. I can't build a relationship with you like Paige can. That's why I can't be upset." She said as I sighed.

"God you're such an idiot, I don't want Paige i want you." I said as I attempted to get out but she locked the door. "You can't do that." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Can't do what?" I asked, "Say you want me then attempt to leave. We gotta talk about it." She said as I rolled my eyes, "Wow Alison dilaurentis actually wants to talk about a problem." I said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes and started the car.

"Fine you don't think I'm capable of talking about it?" She asked as I stayed silent and crossed my arms, "I like you okay? More then I should? Do you have any idea how much control you have over me?! How much anger posses over me when you let Paige flirt with you? How much I love waking up to you in my arms every morning, it's not just about the sex anymore Emily, it hasn't been for along time." She said as I sat there in disbelief.

"W-why didn't you tell me?" I asked softly, "Because I can't give you what you want Emily, i was scared that I couldn't come out, I mean I still don't know if I can. But for you it's like, I wouldn't mind that much." She said struggling to find the right words, I unbuckled my seat belt and hopped into her lap, "God you're the biggest idiot I know." I said as I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately and she hesitantly kissed back.

"I love you, Ali. No one else." I said breathlessly as we pulled away and her eyes slowly opened, "I love you too." She said holding onto my waist. "And I wanna make this work if you're willing too, now I'm not saying we gotta tell the whole world but how about we start with the girls?" I asked as she smiled at me, "That sounds perfect."