"No talking!" Miss Bell said, making me jump from her sudden loud voice all of a sudden.

"It wasn't me!" Joshua said loudly making everyone laugh.

"Then who's fault is it?" Miss Bell challenged as she crossed her arms, expecting an answer.

"Mason's!"

"He isn't even here today,Joshua," Miss Bell commented making the whole class laugh even harder.

"Oh yeah," Joshua said in embarrassment as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Both me and Calvin rolled our eyes at his comment.

Only he would say that.

I stared at my textbook as I wondered what I should get everyone for Christmas. It was a few weeks away and I still didn't find the perfect gift. I tried my next to not worry about the fact that Paul was coming in a few weeks as well. Megan's gift was easy to think of since we had similar taste but it was Joshua and especially Calvin that I had a hard time with. 

Afterward, the class itself ended quickly since we had to read in silence and hand in the discussion question at the end of the period. I managed to finish all 5 question before the bell rang while Joshua only managed to finish two. But Calvin was already done way before anyone else was.

Once we handed in our final discussion questions sheets, we were free to go.

Joshua told us he will see us during lunch since we had different classes leaving me and Calvin alone as we walked to our next class which was physics with Miss Rocco.

The walking there was pretty awkward as I followed behind him in silence.

He was definitely mad at me.

I was lost in my thought when I suddenly bumped into his back making me quickly step back in fear.

"Do you want to skip with me?" Calvin said without turning to face me.

I blinked once, then twice at his comment. Part of me was relieved we were talking while another part of me was shocked by his question.

"Excuse me?"

"Do you want to skip with me?" he questioned as he then gently pulled me by my wrist till I was not standing in the middle of the hall where everyone was trying to get through to where there next class is.

"Why?" I managed to ask as he continued to hold onto me.

"Because I want to talk to you," he simply stated.

"I don't think we're allowed to go out for lunch this early yet," I frowned because I knew it was true. I had memorized my class periods by now and knew that we didn't have lunch just yet.

"We can go to the roof," he argued and I shivered at that thought. I never really liked the roof since I almost saw Calvin try to leap to his death in September. Although two months passed, I still find it uncomfortable to begin with how there's no fences to keep anyone from falling by accident...

Or on purpose.

I debated for a while if I should skip or not. I'm not pretty fond of skipping classes because I wanted to do well. But then again I felt like physics was the easiest class compared to any other classes I had to take this semester.

Plus I wanted to explain to Calvin what happened last night and hear about his night as well.

Before I can change my mind, I nodded in agreement as Calvin led the way up to where the roof was.

At that moment, I felt like a badass.

He unlocked the door of the roof slowly and opened it for me to step in. I mumbled a thank you before entering first.