Fifty one

Things was bad real bad, my mom was annoyed or should I say outraged?, I could of topped it off by informing her I was pregnant but I didn't see the point of poking the bull so to speak.

My dad had to play along with pretending he didn't know or my mom would of flipped out and more than likely kept him away from me even though I was classed as an adult she would made his life and mine extremely difficult.

I'm back at my moms as she thought that being back there was best for all, as apparently according to my mom being at my dads was no good as he clearly let's me get on with what I like, yes, she blamed him anyways.

It's Sunday afternoon and I didn't have a clue what was happening with Jon which was causing me to stress out, I couldn't stop being sick which I was unsure if it stress and worry or the baby.

I had laid in bed since I got dragged home Friday afternoon and I hadn't moved hardly eaten or slept I just laid there now completely numb as I couldn't cry anymore tears.

"You can't just lay here" Lana said to me laying next to me on my bed I was surprised that my mom let her visit me.

"I have nothing else to do" I stated "my mom won't let me do anything, it's like I'm on house arrest. I'm eighteen and being treated like I'm twelve"

"Get up and have a shower" Lana said

I look over my shoulder at Lana raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not saying you stink. I'm just saying it will make you feel better" she said laughing nervously.

"Have you heard anything?" I asked changing the subject hoping she might know at least something.

"No hunni, no one does" she sighed rubbing my back.

"I love him" I said softly my voice barely a whisper.

"I know you do, he loves you to hunni, anyone could see that" Lana responded.

I laid there staring at the window when my phone beeps I pick it up seeing it was a text from a number I didn't recognize, it had an name of a place and told me to be there in the next hour, I knew it was Jon.

"I've get to get out of here now" I said jumping out of bed quickly changing my clothes.

"How you going to do that?" Lana asked "like you said your on house arrest"

"I don't care Jon wants to see me" I said pulling on my clean top.

"Pey you can't meet him" Lana said looking at me shocked.

"Who said I can't? Also his my baby's dad. I'm seeing him" I said my voice was firm.

"Okay let's go" she said in defeat.

I jog down stairs picking my keys up from the side pulling Lana with me rushing out the front door jogging to my car getting in before my mom could get out the house speeding off.

We arrive at where the text said to go which a diner just on the outskirts of our town, I get out with Lana walking inside looking around seeing no Jon.

"Where is he?" I asked her finding somewhere to sit down.

"If he sent that text, he will be here" Lana said reassuring me.

A waitress comes over and Lana orders two coffees.
"Make it three" I said quickly.
Lana looks at me confused as the waitress walks away "Jon would want one" I stated.

The waitress brings us the coffee putting it in front of us walking off, I sit tapping my hand on the table nervously.

I rest my head in my hands closing my eyes I felt extremely tired and sick I look up seeing the door open a guy with a blue hoodie on, hood up, walking in, it was Jon.

I sit looking at him as he noticed me and Lana my heart raced I wanted to jump up rush over but I couldn't find it in me to.

Lana gets up taking her coffee sitting at another table as Jon walks over, he leans down kissing my head gently before sitting at the table.

I look at him my heart raced I felt tears building in my eyes but I pushed them back.

"You alright?" Jon asked me I sit nodding slightly lying, I wasn't okay I felt like everything around me had fallen apart "the baby okay?" He asked.

"Yeah it's fine" I informed him "so I would ask if your okay, but I know your not" I said thinking what I said sounded stupid.

"I'm okay" Jon nodded "the school is not pressing charges against me, I'm just no longer a teacher there" he said looking down.

"I'm sorry" I sighed shaking my head "this is my fault"

"It's not your fault Peyton, I'm as much to blame for this as you. We both couldn't keep our feelings in check"

"So what's going to happen now?" I asked him.

"That's why I asked you here, I needed to see you before I go" he replied.

"Go?" I questioned him.

"I'm leaving Rosemill" Jon said to me, I sit there shaking my head tears formed in my eyes. I get up rushing out the diner feeling rain starting to fall from the sky as I reach my car.

"Peyton" Jon called to me I turn and look at him shaking my head sobbing.

"You lied to me" I sobbed, I couldn't breathe I felt crushed.

"I have to go, I can't be near you Peyton, they was the conditions of my release, I lost my job and I can't be near you."

I stood crying shaking my head at him I couldn't understand why I wasn't allowed near Jon.

"Please don't leave me" I begged him as I cried trying to catch my breath from crying.

"I don't have a choice, babe" Jon said stepping forward wiping the tears from my face.

I stood shaking my head at him crying uncontrollably trying to calm myself down.

"Meeting you was one of the best things that as ever happened to me" Jon said stepping forward to me, I shake my head feeling my heart breaking in two.

I step back feeling my back touch the car.

"You can't leave me I'm carrying your baby" I cried trying to catch my breath still my stomach and chest was hurting from crying so hard.

"I know, and your going to bring up our baby, and be one hell of a mom to it." Jon said.

"I can't do it on my own" I cried,

"Peyton you can. I know you can, I'm so proud of you, and our kid will be too"

I stand crying feeling my legs go from underneath me and I slide heartbroken down the side of the car as I cried.

"You can't leave me! you promised me" I cried pulling my legs up to my chest burying my head in my legs.

"I know baby I know, but who was we kidding huh? It was always going to come to this, it was never going to get any better than this" Jon said softly crouching down rain started falling hard from the sky soaking us "I love you Peyton" Jon said brushing the hair out of my eyes looking at me before he gets up walking away from me.

"Please, comeback, don't leave me" I cried begging him watching him walk away from me, I get up standing there drenched watching him walk off "please" I begged but Jon didn't come back he carried on walking.