Twenty six

We arrive at the school Halloween party, and I walk close to Lana as we approach the school not wanting to be to close to Jax but she seemed to interested in Hayden to be any help.

Jax wraps his arm around my waist pulling me into him, I freeze by his touch but I knew I kinda had to put on a slight show so I turn and smile at him, at the end of the day he only put his arm around me, what was the harm in that?

We walk through the school corridor leading to the large sports hall, it was fully decorated with Halloween decorations creepy flashing lights, music was blaring through the speakers.

We follow groups of students into the hall, lights was flashing I squint my eyes seeing students dressed up in every costume possible from vampires to cats to Frankenstein to my worst fear clowns.

I see a clown and I freeze as Jax tries pulling me into the hall "come on babe"

I shake my head trying to back away but he pulls me in "get off" I yelled over the music yanking my hand from his.

"What is it?" He asked me concern in his voice.

"I'm really embarrassed but I have this fear of clowns" I said I felt myself going red with embarrassment.

"Come inside I will be there. You be fine" Jax said wrapping his arm around my waist.

I hesitantly walk in with Jax who pulls me in front of him wrapping his arms around my waist as we slowly walk through the crowds of students.

We make it across the sports hall avoiding anyone dressed as a clown thankfully there wasn't many around, I see Lana sitting down with Emily and Luca and Hayden, Jax and I walk over and I rush around greeting Emily.

"So Peyton and Jax are the new big deal?" Emily asked us both.

"It's nothing just one Halloween date" I informed her feeling my phone vibrating in my pocket.

I pull it out see Jon had texted me
'Are you here yet?' He asked me I look around the hall scanning it but it was to dark.

'Yes, with Lana Emily near tables'

Jax wraps his arms around my waist pulling me into him and i glare at Lana who looks at me eyes wide pulling a oops face, my phone beeps again and I get out of Jax's arms looking at it

'I see you, looking fucking hot! No wonder why that jerk can't keep his hands off my girlfriend!!'

I scan the hall trying to find Jon but I still couldn't find him, there was two many students dancing and rushing past me.

Jax pulls me back into him and I needed to get out off his touch, that when a song comes on that I liked
"Oh my god! Lana dance with me" I said outstretching my hand.

"No I'm good" she chuckled I get out of Jax' touch glaring at her

"You will dance with me" I demanded pulling her up dragging her to the dance floor.

I start dancing with Lana who looks at me "you okay?"

"No" I shook my head "Jax his coming on rather strong. And Jon's here and I can't even find him"

"Well I can see him" She said looking over my shoulder "his watching us now"

I turn around stopping dancing seeing Jon standing there watching me and Lana dancing, I stare at him for a second till Lana wraps her arms around me "he looks really fuckable as the punisher" she said staring at him with me all I could do was nod my head seeing him smiling at me.

I'm sitting down talking to Emily with Jax and Luca seeing Lana and Hayden making out against the wall, Jax had tried twice to kiss me in the past half an hour but I did the only thing I could that was to shove him off.

My phone beeps and I see it was Jon I open the text reading it
'Try and get away babe'

'Okay where am I meeting you?'

'Head to my classroom'

I sit there for a few minutes taking a mouthful of my drink wondering how I was going to get away from the three of them before standing up
"Where you going?" Jax asked me.

"Just to the restroom" I said walking away eye rolling him as I walk away.

I start walking through the school corridors which seemed really creepy at night, I stop looking around feeling that I was being followed which was making me really uneasy, I speed my pace slightly feeling my heart racing in my chest.

I hear a door close behind me and I turn around jumping that's when I took off running through the corridor, I run around the corner and start running down the long corridor seeing Jon's classroom halfway down the corridor but before I could get there I get grabbed being pulled into a store cupboard.