Two

The bell goes at the end of lesson and I grab my stuff and my bag wanting to get out of there I look at Mr Bernthal and he looks at a piece of paper scanning it quickly.

"Ahhh Miss Reedus" he said looking at me "can you stay behind for a second?" he added on.

Lana and Emily look at me as there leave the room "will meet you at my locker" Emily said i nod my head seeing the room clear.

I stand at my desk looking at him feeling nervous, the door closes as the last student leaves the room and I look at Jon who stares at me

"If I" I started walking over to him but he stops me.

"I thought you had graduated" he said standing up looking at me leaning forward causally on the desk.

"Graduated? You never asked me" I pointed out standing in front of the desk looking at him, it was wrong but staring at him made me feel something I never felt before, I had this feeling rush through my body that made my heart beat fast and it felt good.

"What happened last night between us" Jon started but I interrupted him

"What happened last night was amazing" I stated leaning across touching his hand, he looks at me nodding his head as if he was thinking it over.

"It was and I really like you. But I'm your teacher Peyton" he reminded me "It can't happen again" he pulls his hand from my touch walking to the door.

"Jon" I called out stopping him "I know your feeling what I'm feeling" I said he looks down at the ground avoiding eye contact with me.

"This is wrong" he said sternly opening the door walking out leaving me standing there on my own.

"So what did mr hotstuff want to talk to you about?" Lana asked me as we leave school later that day.

"Nothing" I said as I walk slowing my pace slightly.

"Don't nothing me girl" Lana said turning looking at me before looking over her shoulder "oh god look at that body" she said as she eye fucks whoever she was staring at.

I turn around seeing Jon walking to his car I watch him walk opening it, he looks over seeing Lana and me looking at him I sigh out.
"Oh fuck his sexy" Lana moaned shaking her head.

I don't say anything I just stand there looking at him as he stares quickly before getting in his car.

A week later and after several increasingly difficult English lessons I decided to try and move on from Jon pretending him and I never happened.

"So Zach spoke to me after school yesterday" Emily said as we sat in the grill after school.

"Oh yeah, what he have to say?" I asked as I played around on my phone trying to ignore her.

"He asked after you. I think he still likes you"

"Really? Well maybe he should of thought about that before making out with Cammie Heath" I said.

Just as I said that in walked Zach and Luke, I look at Zach who walks to the bar ordering, he turns around looking at me and Emily before gesturing to his friend and they both walk over.

"How's things?" Zach said as he sits down next to me.

"Not bad" I said moving over slightly looking to Emily

"Didn't see your around for a while?" Zach said looking to me.

"Went away" I mumbled looking to him.

After a while of all of us talking Emily Luke said they be outside waiting for Zach and I as Zach wanted a quick private chat with me, and I knew where this was going.

"So" Zach started looking to me I looked at him before looking away "I know I messed up but I'm sorry. I didn't realise what I was doing till it was done"

"You made out with that bitch. I'm not sure I can forget that" I stated.

"I'm not asking you to forget I'm asking you to give me another go. I miss you" Zach said nudging me.

"Maybe" I muttered nudging him back "will see what happens" I said looking at Zach, if anyone could help me forget about Jon it be Zach.

We get up walking to the door "think your dad will give me a discount on my car now, it's desperate for a service?" Zach said jokingly as we leave, I turn around laughing playfully hitting him before turning around walking straight into a toned chest.

I look up seeing Jon looking at me I swallowed hard feeling that feeling I get being around him "sorry sir" I muttered not taking my eyes of his.

"Peyton" Jon said looking at me.

"Come on" Zach said grabbing my hand pulling me past Jon who follows me out the door with his eyes.