Forty eight

I never told Jon about the other text I received I didn't really see the point,  I tried to do what he said he was doing and that was staying positive.

I wake up Wednesday morning to kisses on my face I open my eyes seeing Jon looking at me I smile at him "morning good looking" I smiled.

He leans in kissing me moving my legs apart moving himself in between my legs not breaking the kiss.

After our incredible morning session Jon leaves for school while I finish getting ready making my own way there.

I arrive at school going to my locker when Lana slumps next to me huffing out looking like shit
"Someone looks at hot mess today" I chuckled

"Well not everyone can look as good as you while on there period" Lana snapped.

"Period?" I questioned her.

"Yeah period Peyton you bleed for five to seven days,  lady troubles, cramps" Lana said.

"You on your period!" I asked loudly in disbelief in my voice.

"Yeah keep your voice down darling" Lana said putting her finger to my lips I move my head. "why aren't you?"

"No I thought I was due on next week" I replied.

"Shit girl you always come on two days before me, have done for the past eighteen months"

I stare into space for a second shaking my head closing my locker.

"Aren't you worried?" Lana said following me.

"No course not" I said lying walking looking down.

"Peyton" Lana chased after me.

"Okay yeah I am" I said turning to look at her "but i can't be pregnant, it's a false alarm, it's probably stress" I said trying to think of every possible situation and not the pregnancy one.

"Come on" Lana pulled me with her.

"Where we going?" I questioned her.

"Skipping school, getting you a test, put your mind at rest"

We drive to a store and Lana runs in grabbing a test she hands it to me and I look at it.

"So where we doing this then?" Lana asked.

"Well I can't go to my mom or dads" I stated.

"Well I can't go to mine" Lana informed me.

I nodded my head knowing that it would have to be Jon's place.

We arrive and walk inside "so this is my English teachers place then?" Lana asked looking around.

"Yeah don't touch anything" I said walking in sitting on the chair looking at the pregnancy test box.

"It's not exactly teachery" Lana said sitting down.

"Teachery?" I questioned her.

"Yeah you know, oh it don't matter. So the test" she said turning her attention back to why we was here instead of school.

"What about it?" I asked her.

"Go pee on it get ya answer" Lana said running her hand over her blond hair.

I look at her nervously getting up heading to the bathroom reading the instructions before taking the test.

I take the test timing three minutes walking into the living room.

"Well?" Lana asked me

"Will find out in exactly one minute" I said watching the timer on my phone.

It was the longest one minute of my life the clock runs out and I close my eyes preparing myself to look at the test I felt sick with nerves.

I lift the test seeing the word pregnant on the test "shit" I said covering my mouth tears fall down my cheeks looking to Lana who covers her mouth with shock as I turn the test so she could see the word.

After crying like an emotional wreck for a few minutes i finally calm down enough to talk to Lana.

"You need to tell Jon" she said

"How Lana? How can I tell him?" I asked

"Well there is no easy way you just going to have to tell him" she replied as she stared at the test.

She hands me my phone "what now?" I asked jaw hitting the floor.

She nods her head waving the phone in my face.

"I can't his teaching" I reminded her "it's not an emergency"

"I'd say it's close enough" Lana replied

I take my phone from her going to his name in my contacts pressing it.

"Babe" he said, I heard a door close clearly the classroom door.

"I need you to come home now" I said as wipe a tear from my cheek.

"Why aren't you in school?" Jon asked quietly.

"Just come home babe, I need you home now it's important" I said hanging up.

I stare at the test on the table wondering how the hell he was going to take the news.