Eleven

Thursday evening comes and the more I thought about Friday night the more worried I got.

I was leaving school with Lana and Emily when I realised that I'd need a alibi just incase
"Lana can you do me a favor?" I asked her

"Sure what is it?" She replied walking closer to me

"Tomorrow night, if anyone asked we are hanging out"

"Sure but why? Aren't you meant to be staying at your dads?"

I quickly remembered me and my dad had plans. "Yeah I'm staying there but just if he asked in with you, we studying on the English paper?"

"Sure" she nodded "so can I know where your really going?"

"I would tell you but I'd have to kill you after" I joked she stops looking at me "don't look at me like that. I will tell you both when I'm ready"

Instead of going straight home I realised that I'd have to stop by at my dads garage to explain that I wasn't going to be able to have dinner with him.

"Hey dad" I said walking up to him he looks up at me from looking at the engine as he leaned on the car he was smoking and I pulled the cigarette from his move taking a puff

"If your mom knew princess she would flip out" he said as he took it back from me "everything okay?" He asked

"Yeah everything is good I'm just hear because I'm not going to be able to spend the evening with you. Lana and I have got a English paper we need to work on"

"Okay. Will do it another night" he said leaning back down I felt kinda awful me and my dad never get to see much of each other.

"You sure?" I questioned him feeling guilty as hell even more so as I was lying to him.

"Yeah, I will see you when you get back, and I've got you for the weekend"

"Thanks"

Friday evening arrives and i head home first collecting my stuff that I would need for my dads, even though I had so much stuff at his I'd only end up wanting something I didn't have there.

By the time I changed and gathered my stuff it was time to head for Jon's, the whole walk over there, I was trying to come up with a list of pros and cons of why I was doing this.
And the only con I come up with was he was my teacher.

I arrive at Jon's apartment building and I pull my phone out checking the apartment number, before I knew it was standing outside his apartment staring at the door wondering if doing  this was right.

It's just two friends watching a DVD nothing more I tell myself, I breath in and out knocking on the door seconds later the door opens and I see Jon looking at me.

"Hey" he smiled he moves out the way so I could walk in.

I stand there feeling rather nervous looking around
"Make yourself at home" Jon said looking at me

I put my bag down and remove my jacket walking into the living room
"Can I get you a drink?" Jon asked me

"Sure what you got?" I asked

"Water soda beer?" He said looking down "shit sorry I forgot" he said face palming himself

"Yeah, waters good" I replied chuckling nervously

Jon comes back with a bottle of water for me "so I haven't ordered food I waited for you he said sitting down on the chair looking at me.

I stares at him feeling extremely nervous but I tried to relax and not show it
"That's fine. So I'm here to watch a film with you" I said standing up looking around for his dvd collection

Looking at Jon's DVD collection he had every DVD imaginable everything from the exorcist to fast and furious.

Something the catches my eye and I pick it up "twilight?" I questioned him looking at him raising an eyebrow

"Chicks dig it so yeah I own it" he said taking it from me

"So how many chicks as Mr Bernthal had here" I asked him as I scan all the DVDs again

"Here in this apartment?" He questioned

I nodded my head "uh-huh"

"Hmmm bout a dozen" he said I look at him and he chuckled "no I'm joking babe honestly I've had none back here, your the first girl that's stepped foot through that door"

In the end we decided to watch a film that Jon had bought but never opened which was man of steel.

After we watched that I suggested watching another one and I pick up the exorcist as I hadn't watched it a rather long time.

I laid sprawled out on the couch when I noticed the time seeing it was 11:15
"Shit my dads gonna flip" I said standing up "I should go" I added on turning to look at Jon

"You don't have to, and that wasn't meant to sound strange or weird or creep you out."

I stare at him biting down on my lip thinking over what he said
"You sure that's okay?" I asked him thinking it was strange but then again I had been watching films with him for the past god knows how many hours.

"I wouldn't of suggested it if I wasn't okay with you being here"

"Okay. I will text my dad letting him know I'm staying out"

I pull out my phone texting my dad explaining that I was staying at Lana's house, I then quickly text Lana telling her that if anyone asked I was sleeping at hers tonight.

I sit back down on the couch next to Jon watching the film again, he moves getting comfortable and I look at him but not his face I stared up and down his body, even though the room was in darkness only the light of the telly I could make out his body, his body was amazing.

Jon moves his arm from the back of the sofa and he flops his hand down his fingers brushed my hand, his touch made me jump but also sent a rush of excitement through my body.

I look to Jon who keeps his eyes fixed on the telly, I look away feeling Jon's fingers brush my hand, my heart started beating exceptionally fast with nerves but at the same time I had this feeling of butterflies.

Jon's fingers caress my hand for a few more minutes before I nervously move my hand lacing my finger with his, I look at him seeing he was looking at me  out eyes hold each other's gaze for a few seconds before the space between us closes.