Forty seven

It's now a Monday and luckily for Jon and I nothing has been mentioned by Miss Butler why my school work or bag was at Jon's place.

Me and Lana and Emily was sitting at Lunch talking random shit about school and life when screams erupted throughout the cafeteria by female students, I look around seeing three clowns parading through the cafeteria shouting laughing, fooling around knocking trays of food out of some students hands.

I sit there in shock as I watch them run around heading our way, they run jumping on the table we was sitting on, I stand up walking backwards watching them as screams erupt through the cafeteria.

Mr Lincoln and Miss Butler walks into the cafeteria
"What the hell is going on in here?!" Mr Lincoln shouted angrily.

Lana walks over holding my hand as I stare at one of the clowns that was standing on the table pointing towards me.

The three clowns jump off the tables they was on running for one of the exits running into Jon who walks in seeing what all the commotion was about.

Before he could react they was gone down the corridor out of sight.

"What was that about?" Emily asked I shrug my shoulders with Lana.

"Just jerks thinking they was funny" Lana suggested.

I look over to Jon who looks over he gives me the look asking if I was okay I nodded my head letting him know all was good.

I arrive at Jon's class for English later that afternoon, I was actually looking forward to it, as walking in there I actually felt comfortable and safe for some reason, not that i didn't feel safe.

We sit working on the task that Jon had set us, as he walks around handing back out the essay that he had marked, he puts it on the desk in front of us, I look seeing that i got a B which was better than I had in a long time.

Seconds later my phone beeps causing everyone to look at me.

"Peyton how many times do i have to tell you about your phone?" Jon said as he sits back down in his chair.

I just stare at him picking my phone up out of my jacket looking at the screen seeing a text from unknown number.

'Does he grade you after sex too? Bet he does!'

I stare at the text for a second before looking around the class seeing everyone working, I look at Jon who was staring at me, I think he knew there was a problem.

I put my phone back in my jacket trying to ignore the text getting back on with my work when my phone beeps again.
"Peyton one more and you loose your phone!" Jon said sternly as I look at my phone seeing that it was Jon who had texted me.
'Everything okay?'

'Fine! Tell you later babes' I sent back to him.

I start working again looking up slightly at Jon who was looking down at his desk literally seconds later my phone goes off again I stare at Jon before pulling my phone out my pocket seeing he texted me again.

"Right!" Jon said banging his hands on his desk "phone now!" he gets up walking my way taking my phone from my hand before walking back to his desk.

Not long later I look up at him I see him staring he clearly had read the text I received and he didn't look happy.

The bell goes not long later and Jon dismissed everyone asking me to stay behind so he could hand me my phone back.

"You could of waited till we got home?" I informed him taking it from him.

"Yeah i could of but I couldn't wait" he replied.

I walk over sitting on one of the desks shaking my head rubbing my hands over my face slightly before running them through my hair long brown hair.

"You okay?" Jon asked me, i shake my head feeling myself tearing up.

"Not really, I'm trying to not let this get to me" I said looking down "but how can I not let it get to me when there's someone out there than can take everything away from me"

"That's not going to happen Peyton" Jon said stepping closer but stopping remembering where we was, even though school was finished we was still in school.

"How can you stand there and act like everything is okay? Because I've tried I can't" I said emotionally.

"I'm just trying to think positive" Jon responded.

I sit there feeling tears fall down my face I wipe them away standing up
"God look I'm crying and i don't even know why"

"Go home I will meet you there" Jon said walking over to his desk gathering papers.

I walk down the corridor when my phone beeps I pull it out seeing a text from unknown number again

'All secrets have a way of coming out in the end. Remember that'

I stand there looking at it I knew that it was only a matter of time before our secret was exposed, it was just when and how I was worried about.