Thirty five

It was Friday at school and I felt rather shitty, my head was banging I had a migraine and I was putting it down to stress.

All week Jax had been rather hands on and up front about wanting me to go out with him.

I had told him several times I wasn't interested, I'm at my locker talking to Lana about general shit when Jax comes up to me putting his arms around my waist.

"Morning good looking" he said kissing my cheek I look up seeing Jon walking our way he looked rather pissed off with the fact that Jax was all over me but he couldn't exactly confront him about it.

"Will you stop" I said getting out of his grip "why can't you just leave me alone"

"Because I'm crazy about you Peyton that's why" Jax said leaning on the locker looking at me.

Over his shoulders I see Mingus walking into the male restroom and he wasn't alone he was hanging out with the tweakers.

"Can you give me two minutes" I said walking past Jax strolling into the male toilets getting whistled by some of the guys in there.

"What are you doing?!" Mingus shouted at me seeing me standing in there looking at him.

I walk over grabbing him by the face "oh my god your stoned out your nut" I said looking in his eyes "give it to me?" I demanded holding out my hand.

"You've  lost it sis" Mingus said looking me over laughing.

"I've not lost anything but you will if you keep smoking what ever it is your smoking" I start patting him down "is it on you, give it to me!"

"Will you stop and leave me alone!" Mingus shouted pushing me off him.

"No no I won't, I'm not going to let you do this to yourself!"

"I'm doing nothing to myself, just go chill out" Mingus chuckled looking at his tweaker mate

"Chill myself out?" I chuckled "your even talking like a tweaker"

"Just go leave me alone." Mingus said walking into the cubicle I shake my head walking away.

After lunch break I had English I still felt like total crap my head was banging I walk in class sitting at my desk.

As the class goes on I rest my forehead on the desk trying to rest my eyes for a bit.
"Peyton" Jon said softly "Peyton"

I look up seeing Jon walking my way I felt all eyes on me and I was embarrassed.

"Is everything okay?" Jon asked me I nod my head.

"Yeah I have a massive headache sir"

"Wanna be excused?" Jon asked me I shake my head.

He nods his head standing up straight leaving my desk walking back to the front of the class.

A few minutes later my phone beeps causing everyone to turn looking at me Jon looks at me

"Sorry sir" I said pulling my phone out my bag seeing a text from a unknown number

'Teachers pet are we? More like teachers girlfriend'

I stare at the text eyes wide quickly standing up everyone looks at me I run to the door wanting to get out the room.

I run to the girls toilets and I lean over the sink in tears, someone knows, but who.

I felt sick I run to the toilet and I start throwing up.

"Peyton?" I hear Jon say rushing into the girls toilets.

I feel someone hold my hair back till I stop being sick, I lean over flushing the toilet.

"Shit babe what's wrong with you?" Jon asked sounding worried.

I look at him wondering if I should show him the text.

"I'm okay you have a class. Can you get Lana to bring my bag to me I'm going to go home, I'm not feeling the best"

"Sure"  Jon nods getting up

I sit in my car at the school I changed my mind about going home I turned my phone off and I sat and waited for the bell to go for the end of school.

The bell finally goes and I sit watching and waiting for the school to quieten down before heading back into school, I needed to talk to Jon and I couldn't wait till later and it wasn't something that we could chat about halfway through his lesson in the girls restroom.

I eventually head into the school to Jon's classroom I see him on his phone I open the door walking in
"I've been trying to call you" Jon said putting his phone on the desk "your phones off"

"I know it is" I stated shifting on my feet "look Jon I'm here because we need to talk. There's something you need to know" l said looking at him nervously.