Thirty

I leave the school in tears I couldn't believe what I had walked into, Jon sat there letting that tart flirt all over him when he was supposed to be in a relationship with me?

I start walking home all I wanted was to get home and get in the shower and wash this feeling I had away.

A few minutes later I hear a car pull over and I see Jon sitting there window open driving next to me I look at him and turn away carrying on walking speeding my pace slightly.
"Peyton get in the car babe" Jon said casually leaning his arm on the window.

"No think I will pass" I said not even bothering to look at him.

"Babe please" Jon begged but I ignored him.

I walk for a few more seconds before I stop looking at him "if I was you I'd leave me alone in case someone sees you"

I start walking again but Jon puts his foot down driving pulling into the driveway of someones house blocking my pathway. I stop looking at him before trying to walk around the back of the car but Jon gets out.
"Babe will you just stop!" Jon yelled at me grabbing my arm.

"Will you keep your voice down and let go of me" I said quietly yanking my arm from his grip "someone might see us"

"Right this second I don't give a fuck" Jon said staring at me before quickly scanning the area.

"Well I do" I informed him "now if you don't mind I'm going home. Oh and that's to my home, not yours"

"Peyton why the hell you being like this?" Jon asked.

"Well maybe because I'm stressed, maybe because I walked in seeing you and that fucking whore all over each other" I look around seeing if anyone was watching but luckily it was quite I look at Jon feeling myself tearing up.

"I wasn't all over her. I wasn't flirting with her"

"Didn't look like that from where I was standing" I said looking at him.

"I'm not interested in her never have been, there's only one person in the world I want and love and that's you"

I look at Jon turning around going to walk away from him "if we at least going to have a row about this babe can we least do it where no ones actually going to see us" he said following me around the car.

I turn and look at him "don't do stuff wrong then we won't have to argue about anything" I informed him

I walk off hearing Jon get in the car and seconds later he speeds past me causing me to stop dead in my tracks watching him drive off in to the distance.

Instead of going home I head for Jon's apartment I let myself in seeing he wasn't home I sit down on the couch waiting for him to arrive home and not long later I hear his key in the door.

I stand up seeing him walk inside closing the door behind him.
"So we have privacy lets do this" I said waving one arm out to the side letting it fall to the side of my leg patting it in the process.

Jon stands there staring at me and chuckled slightly shaking his head at me "Peyton you really have overreacted"

"Overreacted! Do you know what it was like sitting in that principal office" I said pointing to the side of me  "I come this close to nearly fucking everything up for us." I run my hand through my hair looking at Jon.

"Sitting in that office hearing that bell go all I could think of was at least I can go back to the guy I love with no one in there, hopefully I can sneak a hug as that's all I needed, but instead I walk In seeing him with that fucking slut all over him, and what made it worse was he clearly wasn't backing away"

"Do you trust me?" Jon asked me I look at him nodding my head "you have nothing to worry about then"

"It doesn't make me feel any better" I muttered as I shifted on my feet.

"I don't know what else to say. All I know is how I feel about you, and I wouldn't risk doing anything in loosing what we have, it's not perfect and it's damn right wrong but I love you so much" Jon said from where he stood.

I stand there taking in what Jon just said I sit down resting my head in my hands and I start crying I felt like such a idiot.
"Hey babe" Jon said walking over crouching down in front of me "don't cry"

"I'm sorry I just overreacted, it's just being in there nearly screwing up what we have, it stressed me out"

I look up seeing Jon looking at me he pulls me into a hug that I had needed for the past hour.
"It's all over with now" he said kissing me on the head.

I sit cuddled up to Jon on the couch for a bit listening to his heart beating it felt so good, to me it was the best sound in world.

"Oh Peyton I i know schools over but I would of gave you this in class but well you was busy"
Jon gets up walking over to a pile of papers that he brought in with him, he picks a piece of paper up walking back over to me.

"What is it?" I asked him taking it looking up at him.

"Parents teacher conference is coming up Peyton"

My eyes widen staring at Jon,  looks like Jon was going to be meeting my parents.