Forty three

I walk out the school fighting the urge to go back in there to Jon, I wanted to more than anything.

I stop turning looking at the school biting down on my lip but i turn around walking away, I had made up my mind in what I wanted I just hoped that I was making the right decision.

I put my key in the door letting myself in, I walk over falling on the couch turning the tv on, half an hour later the door opened I sit up seeing Jon walk in looking at me in shock as he wasn't expecting me.

"Hey there" I smiled at him.

"Hey" Jon smiled

Jon walks over to the couch leaning on the back of it looking at me I look at him for a second before talking.

"I want to apologize for the way I treated you, all I'm going to say is I've been lying to myself, I'm a mess without you, I've realised that us not being together isn't going to work, you and me we belong together. I'm in love with you"

"Im in love you too, you know that" Jon said leaning in kissing me.

I kiss Jon back and he literally climbs over the couch on his front finding his way between me legs.

He kneels up taking his top off and I do the same throwing it to the floor.

Jon lays back down kissing me running his hands over my body kissing down around my neck.

Eventually we was naked laying on the couch Jon runs his hand up my leg it sent shivers down my spine.

The longer we laid there kissing and rubbing our hands over each other the more my pussy was crying out for attention, I could feel myself getting extremely wet.

Jon's hand travels down my body finding its way between my legs he runs his fingers between my slit "fuck babe that's dripping" he said lifting his fingers up licking them.

He lines himself up with me pushing the tip of his shaft against my hole, he gently pushes himself inside me groaning out in pleasure as he does.

I wrap my legs around him as he gently starts thrusting into me "I've fucking missed you" Jon said as his kisses me hungrily.

"I've missed you too" I moaned as I thrusted my hips into his.

Jon keeps thrusting slowly into me and i felt myself starting to tighten around his shaft, he quickly pulls out of me stopping me from climaxing he stands up scooping me up in his arms carrying me to his bedroom laying me gently on his bed.

"Stop being a tease" I said pulling him on top of me he kissed down me body spreading my legs looking at my extremely wet pussy.

He licks up my slit before sucking on my swollen clit causing me to almost scream out.

"Fuck" I moaned out as Jon carried on sucking and flicking his tongue on my clit "fuck me baby I'm getting so close" i moaned feeling my body tensing up again.

Jon slowly kisses up my body to my lips where I kiss him hungrily moaning as I kissed him tasting myself on his lips.

Jon pushes himself into my throbbing core moaning out as his does "shit that felt good" he said as he began to thrust himself into me.

I start thrusting my hips into his feeling my orgasm building "oh my god" I screamed as Jon starts slamming himself into me hitting the spot causing me to moan out as I climax

"Fuck babe" Jon groaned as he spilled his load deep inside me.

After I'm laying there on my side looking at Jon he smiled at me "what?" I asked him.

"Nothing babe I'm just glad I got you back" he smiled.

"We're meant to be together. If we wasn't,  it be easier for us to stay away"  I said cuddling into him.

"Guess your right" He said before kissing my head "so what about your dad?"

"What about him?" I asked him.

"Well I don't exactly wanna be punched in the face again" Jon informed me.

"He will be okay, his not impressed by the situation but he won't say anything or kick off"

I laid on my front looking at Jon "can I ask you something?"

"Uh-huh" he nodded

"You can look after your self why didn't you punch my dad back? Why take a kicking?"

"His your dad Peyton, couldn't do that to you, in some ways I deserved it, I'd done the same if it was my daughter"

I laid my head back down breathing in Jon's scent "can I stay over? I don't want to go home tonight, I get its a school night"

"You don't have to ask, I want you here" Jon said running his fingers up my arm.

I laid there closing my eyes it was then I knew I had made the right decision our situation wasn't the best but when the heart wants something it wants it, no matter how hard you try and fight against it.